who has the biggest dish on the forum?

saj1985

Member
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 800HD SE, Dreambox 500S, Skybox F5S, 90cm Solid Dish, Tm2600 Motor, Inverto Black Ultra LNB! :)
My Location
Lost...
hey peeps, so i was wondering who has the biggest dish on the forum?

@RimaNTSS must be a serious contender with his 4.6m dish
 
I do not think it is some kind of competition here. Sometimes just an opportunity. And, of course, show off :cool:
 
Who's got the smallest dish?


Not mine, but amused me...
c295f657-9293-47fa-992a-4ab95190f60d.webp
 
Who has the most dishes in regular use? I used to have 9 at the previous house :D

Havent got that high yet here but there is plenty of time for things to develop yet :-rofl2
 
.... It's not how big it is that matters - it's how you use it.
(so i keep telling her).... but it can help.
 
Who has the most dishes in regular use? I used to have 9 at the previous house :D

Havent got that high yet here but there is plenty of time for things to develop yet :-rofl2

thats a good question lol

go on create the thread

.... It's not how big it is that matters - it's how you use it.
(so i keep telling her).... but it can help.

true say haha
 
As for small dishes Ive got a BSB square dish in store which will be used for experimentation over the summer. Single LO lnb - 10700MHz so only of any use up the top of the Ku band!
 
I am, what @moonbase calls, a small dish man compared to a few on here.


Dish Man Classifications (IMHO) :D

3.5 metre or larger - Ultimate Dish Man
2.0 metre to 3.4 metre - Big Dish Man
1.0 metre to 1.9 metre - Small Dish Man
0.75 metre to 0.99 metre - Mini Dish Man
Less than 0.75 metre -- Micro Dish Man


Rgds
 
My largest one is only a baby in comparison to you guys, I have a 1.2m CM but did used to have a 1.8m CM

If I get away with a 2.4 CM and was able to pull in beIN from 25.5e I would 100% do my best to get one (pipe dream sadly)

BTW... @saj1985 I am really enjoying your threads of late, it's nice because it brings over people into the conversations who might normally just browse, thanks
 
If I get away with a 2.4 CM and was able to pull in beIN from 25.5e I would 100% do my best to get one (pipe dream sadly)
Sadly, I think that might have to remain a pipe dream. There isn't a single positive report of receiving beIN from 25.5e in the UK. @nelson_b did receive a couple of transponders from this satellite on his 2.4m CM but no beIN. I suspect we'll need a very large dish - especially as I believe the south of the UK is in some null zone (I get NO signal quality reading on any 25.5e transponder on the 1.8m here).
 
My largest one is only a baby in comparison to you guys, I have a 1.2m CM but did used to have a 1.8m CM

If I get away with a 2.4 CM and was able to pull in beIN from 25.5e I would 100% do my best to get one (pipe dream sadly)

BTW... @saj1985 I am really enjoying your threads of late, it's nice because it brings over people into the conversations who might normally just browse, thanks

nice one mate :)
 
Unos plantan flores y lechugas, el compañero antenas. jaja
Lo sigo desde hace años, por las camaras que tiene y puedes ver la zona y como crecen sus antenas 3.70m y 4.50m
-------
Some plant flowers and lettuce, the companion antennae. jaja
I've been following him for years, because of the cameras he has and you can see the area and how his antennas grow 3.70m and 4.50m

Bosses Parabol info

Como esta de nieve en estos momentos, algo de frio/Since it's snowy at the moment, something cold.
a4540.gif

webcam
 
Back
Top