I do not think it is some kind of competition here. Sometimes just an opportunity. And, of course, show off![]()
I am, what @moonbase calls, a small dish man compared to a few on here.youve got big dish with the 1.8m cm![]()
Who has the most dishes in regular use? I used to have 9 at the previous house
Havent got that high yet here but there is plenty of time for things to develop yet![]()
.... It's not how big it is that matters - it's how you use it.
(so i keep telling her).... but it can help.
thats a good question lol
go on create the thread
true say haha
I am, what @moonbase calls, a small dish man compared to a few on here.
Sadly, I think that might have to remain a pipe dream. There isn't a single positive report of receiving beIN from 25.5e in the UK. @nelson_b did receive a couple of transponders from this satellite on his 2.4m CM but no beIN. I suspect we'll need a very large dish - especially as I believe the south of the UK is in some null zone (I get NO signal quality reading on any 25.5e transponder on the 1.8m here).If I get away with a 2.4 CM and was able to pull in beIN from 25.5e I would 100% do my best to get one (pipe dream sadly)
My largest one is only a baby in comparison to you guys, I have a 1.2m CM but did used to have a 1.8m CM
If I get away with a 2.4 CM and was able to pull in beIN from 25.5e I would 100% do my best to get one (pipe dream sadly)
BTW... @saj1985 I am really enjoying your threads of late, it's nice because it brings over people into the conversations who might normally just browse, thanks