why people prefer to buy Prodelin Prime focus why not offset 3 or 3.7 meter dish

Moradabad

SAT SPECIALIST INDIA
My Satellite Setup
One 12 Feet Heavy Antenna, one 10 Feet Double Rib Antenna

Dreambox Dm500S, DM 7025. HD Receiver,Envision,
Eurostar receiver, 4 Dual LNBS, 5 PFA Lnbs
My Location
india
Hi friends,

I have seen in this section that most of the people here prefered to buy Prodelin 3.7 meter PFA, why not they purchased same size Offset antenna.

In my opinion offset one will give better signal than same size PFA antenna even we can compare 3.7 meter PFA dish with 3.0 meter offset antenna.


In this section only I saw that in BRTAZIL one person has installed 24 feet Primefocus antenna to get Astra & hotbird in Brazil, I am dam sure if in INDIA we install 16 feet good antenna we can get the same signal anywhere in INDIA.


The PFA 3.7 meter cost is 2000$ & offset same size is around double of this 4000$.

I will soon test both these antenna's and update you with the feedback.

Thanks
 
Interesting statement...
 
Moradabad said:
The PFA 3.7 meter cost is 2000$ & offset same size is around double of this 4000$.

Sort of answers your opening post, though you havent said who makes a 3.0m offset dish with the same G/T as the Prodelin 3.7m.
 
Channel Hopper said:
Sort of answers your opening post, though you havent said who makes a 3.0m offset dish with the same G/T as the Prodelin 3.7m.

Hi friends,

Prodelin only manufacture same size offset & prime focuus dishes, I am attaching a screen shot of the dish along with some details, this I received along with Quotatioin from the company.

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 3.8M Offset.webp
    3.8M Offset.webp
    78 KB · Views: 127
Back
Top