wow what a mismatch . amir

leez

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tm 9100 tm 1500 ci dm box 600 1 m dish polar mount 12 inc acuator v box 2 cas 3 dragon diablo gamma
My Location
england
anyone see the fight last night ...

never ever seen a fighter look so nervous apart from when they use to fight tyson in his prime ..

bad choice if he is no1 fighter after khans belt . god i would hate to see someone outside the top ten ... salita was poor and got blasted away in round one ...

this should not happen at this levell...

nevermind , glad that mitchel guy outclassed prescot and he looked way smaller ...well done .

leez

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tm 9100 tm 1500 ci dm box 600 1 m dish polar mount 12 inc acuator v box 2 cas 3 dragon diablo gamma
My Location
england
anyone see the fight last night ...

never ever seen a fighter look so nervous apart from when they use to fight tyson in his prime ..

bad choice if he is no1 fighter after khans belt . god i would hate to see someone outside the top ten ... salita was poor and got blasted away in round one ...

this should not happen at this levell...

nevermind , glad that mitchel guy outclassed prescot and he looked way smaller ...well done .

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Yeah, Salita was blown away. I must say I was impressed by Khan's killer instinct. Hi did not allow him any time to recover from that first punch. Well done.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Yeah, Salita was blown away. I must say I was impressed by Khan's killer instinct. Hi did not allow him any time to recover from that first punch. Well done.