X cam info

Moschino

Reaction score
Hiya folks

Just had to ask this x cam how good isit can it dycrypt chans same as those what MR does and dragon does but more and without cards or ya still need cards for some chans please if someone could shed some light on this issue as i really am looking forward to purchase this cam also i have a matrix reloaded cam wich i want to sell is there a section for where i can put it up for sell on this site or arnt you allowed to sell here please if someone could get abck cheers.

Moschino

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It was decrypting all of the S2 channels without a card, but of course not now. The biggest advantage is that it can use a card and emulate without card removal, but there probably isn't too much reason to change at the moment.

1234fun

Reaction score
Hi

I have an X cam and it opens most chanells without a card - I think it depends on what version you have mine is 1.03t not the best but they say 1.04 (without the t) is the best to date.

It will NOT open Conax - you will need a titanium card for that.

Hope this helps a litte.

Moschino

Reaction score
Thanks bruv's very much appreciated next stop x camz0r i already have a 1.1 meter unicorn prime focus dish and a 0.3db c120 flange lnb with matching feed stuck on a moteck sg2100 and a technomate 5500 dapci all in all a good setup so this should work nicely with x cam appreciated for the info