X CAM PREMIUM Download using Notebook PC

ASC

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
From internet
Dear sir,
I have a XCAM Premium (Ver 1.2P) and a notebook which has an operating system XP Profesional. I want to update it with my notebook's PCMCIA slot.I would be very glad if you help by writing it step by step. Up to day I couldn't find any information. So your help will be appreciated. Thanks,
ASC

mumtazrizvi

Reaction score
My Location
Pakistan
ASC said:
Dear sir,
I have a XCAM Premium (Ver 1.2P) and a notebook which has an operating system XP Profesional. I want to update it with my notebook's PCMCIA slot.I would be very glad if you help by writing it step by step. Up to day I couldn't find any information. So your help will be appreciated. Thanks,
ASC

Hi Dear ASC

Good Afternoon

Before start to update you need to down xcpcmcia.rar and extract this into
a folder then :

Before you can run this you need to install the xcam drivers. download these
from (using search engine) and extract to a folder.

Put your xcam into pcmcia slot and power up your pc. Windows will recognise the cam and ask for drivers. Install these in the usual way from specific location. The driver folder you just created.

Once the drivers are successfully installed you are ready for the upgrade.

Run the xcpcmcia program from the 1st folder you created and select the xcrypto.bin file and update it to block 2.

You now need to get the latest softcam.key file and load this into block 14 in the same way. This can be got from the mach1 files on many download sites.

Then put your xcam in receiver, go into cam menu settings and scroll down and select default keys.

You will need to repeat the softcam update whenever you want to update to latest keys.

That is all you need to do mate.

Good luck!

Regards

Mumrtaz Rizvi :)

maymun11

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
never say no share
dou you want to xcam file if you need just ask mate use rs232 cable female to female you need x loder you can buy about 15 euro