Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
X Cruiser, Sky X, Strong sat
ADSL 256Kb
Dual Core 2Gig PC
Thoshiba Satellite laptop
My Location
Iran
Yesterday I purchased X cruiser XDSR PRO, I live in Iran and my retailer assured me that when the reciever is attached to ADSL line many encrypted channels will be open for viewing? but I have not seen any such info in the user guide? and I can not open any scrambeled channels?? Do you people think I am duped!
Is there any way to get Zee Tv and some of showtime channels in Iran?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
These hard wired card share receivers are a con. The servers come and go regularly, and a server would be easy for your government to block as well if they wanted to lock out the receiver use.

Have you connected the receiver to your broadband router? and ensured its got a correct network address and network settings installed?

raavi_mohd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
X Cruiser, Sky X, Strong sat
ADSL 256Kb
Dual Core 2Gig PC
Thoshiba Satellite laptop
My Location
Iran
Yes when I connected my ADSL router (my PC was on) and this reciever has recognized my PC's (lan) and has down loaded updated software. I am not sure whether it has recognized my ADSL? (my ISP has not given me the IP address of ADSL connection)
Oh this Iran....

tarey888

Reaction score
Website
www.xcruiser.net
My Satellite Setup
N/A
My Location
Earth
hi
you said you have updated your receiver with internet lan cable yeh ? if yes then your STB is connected to Internet

now you have to Activate Sharing Service to do so follow this

Press menu go DishIcon it's mention STB Setup yeh ???
Search There Security Setup press OK Key there
Now is Asking Current Password Type 3333 you can see on Left Hand Side down to Confirm Pasword
Activated
Now Exit From All check it should start Working now
If it's still not working then press F4 key on your Remote (it's located on Top Down to MUTE Button)
SERVER < 1 >
Serial Key :
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Key :

Look At Status What Does It Show : Login, Ready For Channel Change OR Disconnect
If it Show Disconnect Press Reb Button your Remote To Connect now it should show Login, Ready For Channel Change then exit From All Go to Any Showtime OR Art Channel it Should Work Now
or Else your key or your Internat connection or your Receiver has some Problem

tarey888

Reaction score
Website
www.xcruiser.net
My Satellite Setup
N/A
My Location
Earth
here the guide read and solve your problem
follow the guide till Activated only B'coz your Receiver has Sharing Key Already

programmer10

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Xcruiser XDSR-PRO Receiver
My Location
UK
Hi tarey888,
Do you know where i can find detailed information about this receiver? like for example the whole list of channels which it can open, and the up to date information about it..etc. I was searching a lot on the internet about this receiver (which i already have) but i couldn't find a forum or a website which discuss it in details! I will be very gratefull if you can help.
Thanks

tarey888

Reaction score
Website
www.xcruiser.net
My Satellite Setup
N/A
My Location
Earth
programmer10 said:
Hi tarey888,
Do you know where i can find detailed information about this receiver? like for example the whole list of channels which it can open, and the up to date information about it..etc. I was searching a lot on the internet about this receiver (which i already have) but i couldn't find a forum or a website which discuss it in details! I will be very gratefull if you can help.
Thanks

PM me your mail id i will send you complete details of xcruiser support related sites

programmer10

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Xcruiser XDSR-PRO Receiver
My Location
UK
Hi tarey888,
Sorry for this delay in replying to you. I have been trying to send you a PM for a long time, but for some reasone I am not able to do so! It seems that i do not have permission to send PM to othe memebres, I was trying to get help from someboday, but with no luck!
In case i am allowed to post my email here, i will post it now. my email is [Admin] Email removed.. Would you please contact me throught this email if you can. thanks

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
You need to have been a member here for a certain period and have posted a number of times before PM privileges are allowed. It is also advised and requested (for your own security), that you do not post E-mail addresses in open forum.

Dani78

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Xcruiser
My Location
Spain
One of my friend requested me to install software for xcruiser XDSR PRO which shows all channels. I am System Engineer but never did any installation of such Satelite receiver. Can some body provide me its installation guide or any help.

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.