X-Zone

philpat1

Reaction score
My Location
Nicosia
Can anyone please tell me how to get the X-Zone back. I´ve lost this channel and I can´t get it back. I have downloaded all channels from scratch but the X-Zone will not work. Besides the X-Zone are there any other similar channels on Astra 19.2 E?
Thanks for your help.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
If you can get the rest of the Dutch Canal+ ("CSD") package (Ned1/2/3 RTL4/5 SBS6, Kindernet/Veronica, V8, C+blauw, C+rood, C+16/9, Discovery, Animal Planet, etc etc etc) then you can also get X-zone. It comes in under the same Mediaguard keys.
I've heard that some people with Humax receivers have problems, related to the PMC table. Do you have a patched Humax? If so, load the latest firmware and then you even have the possibility of editing the PMC table from the receiver (see software-upgrades forum on this board for more info).

2old

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
I get that package with a funseca card and an Aston Cam.

Jimbo

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Hi Jimbo, x-zone is one of those channels that always seem to work. Out of interest i have a seca 1.3. cam.
Have you tried finding the channels with the cam out of the slot?
It works well on my pc based card. Just a thought.
have you double checked the settings?

transponder 105 on astra 19 east: x-zone (xxx)

12515.000 mhz,
22.000 symbol rate,
Horizontal polarization,

other channels on this transponder are:
C+ Rood
C+ Blauw
C+ 16/9
The Studio
Ned 1
Ned 2
Ned 3
plus 3 data streams

B

bharuchi

used to work for me no probs. However since I uploaded the latest modified Pet 123 settings it has not worked.

Maybe there is a bug in the new settings.

Will try D1nk0's to see if they work.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Could it be you've gone blind ?

Of coursethere would be no answer to this post unless you have a brail key pad with audible message alert system installed