X-Zone

MH29

Reaction score
My 6 in 1 wont unscramble X-Zone as of this morning....is the card due for a re-programme ?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
They are due to move encryption, maybe a sortie in that direction.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
XXL is still in Seca 1 and most of the Dutch package still has chatline parades after closedown

How many hours do you need ?

soapy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
can anyone confirm that there are any adult channels still braodcasting in seca/mediaguard 1 on astra 19.2 with the demize of x-zone. I thought xxl had gone the same way???:confused

H

haveagoade

Any channel which is still simulcrypted in irdeto1 can can be had with a mm and 6in 1.They are all going to seca 11 sooner or l8tr so you gonna have to face up to buying a new cam .
I thought all the dutch had gone seca 2 but were still simulcrypting in irdeto, this is now use to u unless u gotta mm.
The french package I m not sure about.

MH29

Reaction score
Can someone confirm if X-Zone is still available via my funcard ?

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Im sure if you had the right programme in the card it would decode, but you are not likely to have access to it

So for now you will just have to imagine

haga

Reaction score
My Location
Essex
X-zone is now seca2, c+16/9 is also in seca 2 but does revert to 1 during the day on occasions while they sort out customers cards, the rest of the C+ package are all slowly going over to the 2 encryption, for 24 hour mature content try ticket 7 and 8 on sirius, or hispat @ 30 degrees, only any good if you have a motorised dish, plus the codes need updating nearly every day.
haga

D

d.brown7

hi there

can anybody tell me what i am doing wrong

i have a manhattan skyline 3000 receiver at the moment i have an aston cam with a gold card in .

i am trying to view canal blauw and canal rood when i put the channel on it tells me that i need an irdeto cam and a seca card .

i have an irdeto cam i have tried putting the gold card in the irdeto cam but having no joy .

also does anybody know of any adult channels i can view with my motorised dish

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
You need to use the Irdeto cam (if your post is linked to watching Canal+ Holland) and programme the goldcard to an Irdeto set of codes