Join our Barclays Premier League Fantasy League 2009/2010!

jtm

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
basic
My Location
midlands
I wish i'd joined this one now :)

kreacher

Waiting for HD
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tata Sky - Humax STB
My Location
India
Thanks for all the work managing the league, here's hoping I can do better in Supaliga@Worldcup :)

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
Jose Mourinho joined the exclusive club of managers to win the Champions League with two different clubs as Inter defeated Bayern 2-0. It would seem, however, that the 'Special One' will be staying in Madrid..

UniSat Champions League Final
Satellites RED 49-55 Mucho Calor Huy!

Despite finishing on top of the group stage, and heading into the final as the favourite, T_G couldn't deliver on the night as mhku displayed the experience earnt last season in winning SupaLiga to win this season's Champions League. Both heavily backed Inter, but the Huys nudged past the Reds to the trophy with a defensive Inter trio of Julio Cesar, Maicon and Zanetti proving the difference in this tight encounter.

UniSat Champions League 3rd Place Playoff
RED United 27-63 Dogs Bollox

The faceoff of the beaten finalists turned into a maulling as neilzilla took 3rd place over T_G Jnr. Captaining double scorer Diego Milito was a masterstroke, as was selecting four Inter players at the back. The Dogs even outscored the finalist!

I will be PM'ing regarding the badges tomorrow.

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
as mhku displayed the experience earnt last season

:D How I wish that was true - I've been on holiday so had to pick my team two weeks ago.

Thanks for doing another great job Salty :)