More 419s (scammers)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Keep them peeled

Dear Sir / Madam,
For 156 years, WESTERN UNION has been connecting people. At WESTERN UNION, there's so much more than acrimony you're sending. Every sender and receiver is
important to us. To celebrate our 156th Anniversary Switzerland , we're rewarding our customers with prizes of USD60, 000.00 Because you sent money on-line,
from an agent location or received money through WESTERN UNION , you've been selected. However, you are required to forward the following information for
immediate payment of your USD60, 000.00.
1.) Bank Name:
2.) Beneficiary:
3.) Account Number:
4.) Bank Address:
5.) Swift Code or Routing Number:
6.) Your Mobile Telephone Number:
7.) YOUR ID ;;;;;;;;
8) Ocupation
9) Country
You will be contacted by a WESTERN UNION in the next 24 hours as soon as you forward your required information and you will receive the USD60, 000.00 prizes
immediately from us. Save time, send money, earn rewards! WESTERN UNION is a service people trust.

ANNIVERSARY DAY
Thank you for using WESTERN UNION !
EMAIL:WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER (western_dpt@mail.com)
TELEPHONE +2348024301034
-----------------------------------------------------
We endeavor to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your Information. We also endeavor to restrict Information access to our
employees, agents and representatives that need to know it. Money Gram will never disclose your personal or billing information to a third party.western
union Money Transfer.

and then there's this utter tit

DEAR

Having gone through your listed products, we offer great interest to do a purchase agreement with your company. Please get back to us with the following information

1. Prices FOB
2. Payment terms
3. Delivery Period
4. MOQ
5. Specified delivery date assuming from the Date of Order.
Please your quick reply will be highly appreciated

PLEASE SEND THE COPY OF YOUR REPLY EMAIL TO THE EXECUTIVE MANAGER'S EMAIL AS : _nicholas_benjamin11@yahoo.com

Regards,
Stella
Purchasing Operations Manager.
Brodock Tradeviewpoint Inc.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Yes, all tycoons need a Hotmail account!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
This is my latest one.:)

OFFICIAL LETTER FROM FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI ROBERT MUELLER III EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
Email: federalbureaudept11@usa.com
FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

FROM: ROBERT MUELLER III EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION WASHINGTON DC. FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET

The federal bureau of investigation (FBI).Through our intelligence-monitoring network has discovered that the transaction that the bank contacted you previously was legal.Recentlythe fund has been legally approved to be paid via Central Bank of Nigeria.

So, we, the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington Dc, in conjunction with the United Nations (UN) financial department have investigated through our monitoring network noting that your transaction with the Central Bank of Nigeria legal. You have the legitimate right to complete your transaction to claim your fund US$10.7,000,000.00 (Ten million Seven Hundred Thousand united states dollars) Because of so much scam going on in Nigeria.We the federal bureau of investigation decided to contact the FedEx Courier Service Company in Nigeria for them to give us their procedures on how to sent this money to you without any further complain or delay. We just got an information from the Central Bank of Nigeria and they have loaded your US$10.7,000,000.00 in ATM CARD and submit to the FedEx courier service company for immediate delivery to your doorstep.

You are required to choose one option, which you will be able to pay and also convenient for you, for quick delivery of your parcel containing your ATM CARD and other two original back up documents.

Service Type | Delivery Duration | Charges/Fees
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------------
Premium Express (24hrs Delivery)
Mailing $200.00 00.00
Insurance $150.00 00.00
Vat $100.00 00.00
TOTAL $450.00
$450(Four Hundred and fifty US Dollars Only).
.............................. .............................. ..........
Special Express (2 Days)
Mailing $180.00 00.00
Insurance $50.00 00.00
Vat $150.00 00.00
TOTAL $380.00 00.00
$380(Three Hundred and Eighty US Dollars Only).
.............................. .............................. ................
Economy Express (3Days)
Mailing $100.00 00.00
Insurance$?150.00 00.00
Vat (5%) $50.00 00.00
TOTAL $300.00 00.00
$300(Three Hundred US Dollars Only).
.............................. .............................. ........

You are hereby required to advice us, on your parcel delivery option by filling in the required form stated above. Please note that the deadline for claiming your fund is exactly one week after the receipt of this email. After this period, your fund will be return back to the ordering costumer. That is the instruction given to us .So take note.
We request that you reconfirm your mailing address to ensure conformity with our record for immediate dispatch of your parcel to you. Only valid residential/ Office address and postal address are certified OK.

DELIVERY DESTINATION INFORMATION:
------------------------------ ------------------------------ -
Receiver's Name :............................. .................
Address:...................... .............................. ...........
Tel/:......................... .............................. ...............
Delivery Information/ Parcel Description

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------------
Delivery Terms: .............. .......International Delivery
Condition Of Delivery..............Priority Delivery
Consignment Note No: ........... MI 49866-2110
Color of Parcel: ..................... Brown.
Total Weight: ..........................36.2 kg
Total Net Weight: ...................1.7 kg

We are here to protect you from any problem till you receive your package .You can as well get in touch with the FedEx delivery company assigned to deliver this financial package to your doorstep.

Below is the delivery companies contact information:

Companies Name: Federal Express Courier Service.
Email: couriercompanydept11@deliveryman.com
Directors Name: Mr. Stephen Williams

Looking forward to hear from you as soon as you receive this message Best Regards,

Robert S. Mueller III
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA
Email: federalbureaudept11@usa.com

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
And this guy couldn't be bothered to invent a story.:)

Attention

I need your assistance of the transfer an abandoned $22.5 Million Dollars from hong-kong to your country. You will get more info when i receive a positivereply from you.

Best Regards,
Mr. LEUNG Cheung
Email: cheung_leung06@ymail.com

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Ah, back to a decent story.

YOUR OVER-DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT.
From the Desk Of: Mr. Williams J.Abraham Remittance Office for Central Bank Of Nigeria IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT
REF: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/12

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to notify you that your over due inheritance funds has been gazette to be released, via key telex transfer (ktt) - direct wire transfer to you or through any of our correspondent bank nominated by the senate committee for foreign over due fund transfer.

Meanwhile, a woman came to my office few days ago with a letter, claiming to be your true representative. here are her information for you to confirm to this office if this woman is truly from you or not so that the federal government will not be held responsible for paying into any wrong accounts.

Name: Mrs. Laura Howard
Bank Name: Citi Bank
Bank address: Arizona , USA .
Account number: 6503809428.

Please, do reconfirm to this office, as a matter of urgency if this woman is from you. you are requested to fill and send this information's for verifications purposes so that your fund valid us$10m(ten million united state dollars) will be remitted into your nominated bank account any where. this fund is as a result of inheritance on your behalf. information needed from you for verification is as follows:

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession , age and marital status.
5)Scan Working I’d/Int'l passport.

As soon as we receive this, we will commence with all necessary procedures in other to remit this money into your account. the central Bank governor, in conjunction with the federal ministry of finance (fmf) executive board of directors and the senate committee for foreign over due inheritance fund have approved and accredited this reputable bank with the office of the director, international remittance/foreign operations, to handle and transfer all foreign inheritance funds first payment of the year 2012. however, we shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Mrs. Laura Howard ,if we do not hear from you within the next seven working days from today. we are sorry for any inconvenience the delay in transferring of this fund must have caused you.

Congratulations.

Yours sincerely,
Mr.Williams Abraham
Remittance office, central bank of Nigeria (CBN) mr.williamsabraham@w.cn

CC: FEDERAL HIGH COURT
CC: OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY APPROVED STAMP 55/RR/TT.
CC: EFCC NIGERIA BATCH(NIG6454/INST7).

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
It's annoying, I don't get these sort of emails any more, I like a good laugh now and then... :(

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Me neither. In fact I'm not even sure I've ever had one.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Ditto.

Plusnet's Spamtraps are so effective they even stop Satellites.co.uk stuff getting through unless you whitleist it.

davemurgtroyd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Oxford
Here is where some people fight these scammers _http://www.419eater.com/index.php

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Here's one from today via Vimeo, they'll try any route.:)

Hi Rolf!

Lars Rise just sent you a message on Vimeo:

"Hello, Dear Rolf

I'm Mr. Lars RISE, Private lawyer to Late Joseph Rolf, a national of your country, who used to work as the Director of Total petroliers Here in Benin Republic West Africa, My client also His family Unfortunately lost their lives by accident. I discovered that my client had an account valued $14.5 million dollars. this fund where deposited in the Bank here,

As the lawyer to My Client, I received a letter from the Bank, they want me to provide the relative of My Client or have the account confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, I have the privilege to present you as the relatives since you have thesame surname with the deceased, so that the proceeds of this fund valued at $14.5 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can Share the money 60% to me and 40% to you,

As soon as I receive your information to my private email (mr.larsrise@ymail.com) I will send more details to you.

Full name/------- Age/------- Occupation/------- Private E-mail/------- Mobile/Tel number/-------- Country of Resident/---------

Regards,
Barrister Lars RISE
Private e-mail: (mr.larsrise@ymail.com)"

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Another interesting one from a local area forum via the PM system.

"Dearest in the lord

I am Mrs.Justina Edwards, from Sierra Leone . I am married to late Mr.Jacob Ndaa Edward, who worked with Sierra Leone Embassy in Togo for Sixteen years before he died in the year 2008,after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. We were married for Eighteen years with a daughter (Stella) who later died in a motor accident.
Before the untimely death of my husband,we were both born again Christians(from Muslim to Christianity). And since after his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home because of the love I have for him .
When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of (US$1.2M) One Million two hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in a General Trust Account with a prime bank here in Lome, Togo .
Following my ill health, being a victim to cancer, I have decided to donate this fund to a Christian organizations (Church or person) that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct herein,according to the desire of my late husband. I want this fund to be used in Christian Activities like,Orphanages, Christain schools, and Churches for propagating the word of god and to endeavour that the house of the lord is maintained.
I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and do not know about this deposit . I am not afraid of death since I know where I am going.
Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace".
I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health situations as well the presence of my late husband's relatives around me.I don't want them to know about this development/wish of my late husband hence I want it to be fulfilled .
As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact of the bank here in Lome and would introduce you officially to them. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life as well commit me into your daily prayers.
Contact me on this email as soon as possible since any delay in your reply will give me room to source another Church/christian for this same purpose.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply immediately at ejustina20@yahoo.co.jp

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Justina N.Edwards
44 Umoa close,house 11
21 Bp 211 Baguida 21
Lome - Togo
"

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Retired Moderator and quiz inquisitor..
Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
rolfw said:
Another interesting one from a local area forum via the PM system.

he died in the year 2008 after a brief illness that lasted for only five days....a daughter (Stella) who later died in a motor accident.
.....Following my ill health, being a victim to cancer

Not exactly what you'd call a lucky person is she?? :D:D

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
sonnetpete said:
Not exactly what you'd call a lucky person is she?? :D:D

She does have $1.2M to play around with.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
And another slant on the same idea.:)

Hello beloved I Greet you in the name of the Lord. I am Mrs. Roslyn Wallace from Netherlands, I am 61 years old I am suffering from a serious cancer of the breast and also affected my brain, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live long again.

I got married to my late husband for twenty years without child, he died in a fatal motor accident. I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $12.5million dollars with a Security Company. Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.

I want this money is invested to any Charity organization of you want and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless babies home where I come from. I want you to act fast before I rest in peace.As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security Company. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hearing from you soon. Yours in Christ,

Mrs. Roslyn Wallace

Do contact via my private email below: roslynwallace1969@yahoo.co.uk

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
A barrister writing to me no less.:)

Barrister Bowen J Gordon
Carre 2200 Zone D'Ambassade
PK 5 Akpakpa Cotonou Benin

Hello: Rolf

Please do not be embarrassed to receive this mail especially since we do not know each other before, My concern is how to transfer my late client money amounting $18.5 million dollars out of Benin Republic for a better investment abroad.

My name is Bowen J Gordon, the attorney to Late Michael Rolf, a national of your country, who used to work as the Director of ( La Sucrerie de COMPLANT de Benin S.A.) in Benin Republic West Africa.

Here in after shall be Referred to as my client, on the 27th of May 2007, my client, His wife and their only Child were involved in a car accident Along Sagbama express-road. All occupants of the vehicle Unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved Unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track His last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his Family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in Repatriating the money and property left behind by my late client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank here.

These huge deposits were lodged particularly with the "BANQUE ATLANTIQUE BENIN " (BA:cool:" An affiliate of Commercial Bank of Africa where the Deceased had an account valued at about $18.5 million dollars.

The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in Locating the relatives for over some years, now I seek your consent To present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have The same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at $18.5 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can Share the money.50% to me and 50% to you.

I will procure all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest truthful cooperation to enable us seeing this Deal through.

I will like you to contact me immediately after you read this mail.
I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

And the way we are going to achieve this is I will need the following information from you,
I will need the following important information from you,

Your Full Name..............................................
Your Address..................................................
Your Age........................................................
Your Occupation............................................
Your Position.................................................
Your Telephone and Mobile .........................
For Communication Purpose.

I await your reply ASAP.

Barrister Bowen J Gordon,

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Well, I'm not a Christian, but I should have thought that The Good Lord wouldn't appreciate this sort of guff in his/her name. A place already booked in Hell?

PS: Any chance you can change the Text colour, Rolf? It's making me feel queazy!

Edit: The Kermit Green one, not the second.

Cripes you get a lot of Spam. Not had Spam here for three years or so.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
These are from my spam trap folder, I have no server barrier, as prefer to receive all and sort it out by my own spam software. I do also have several long standing email accounts.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Ah, I see.

At least it brings some Entertainment!

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Retired Moderator and quiz inquisitor..
Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
rolfw said:
And another slant on the same idea.:)

....according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live long again...

She's done this before in a past life?? :eek:

BabyClanger

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM5402CI. TM2600 Motor, Sat Gear 80cm dish, coathanger and Araldite.
My Location
Middlesex
You would have thought that after all this time, these people would have cottoned on to the fact that people KNOW
these emails are scams, and would have given it up as a bad job.