Multivision back with STARSAT!(19.12.2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
Multivision (TPS) and Playboy (Polsat) are back with the new software for Starsat 200CI Plus. So, rush guys,upgrade ur STBs and get back online and in business ;) . Ciao.
(For Newbies:-Go to www.satsw.com. Download EMUpgrade, and the Dec 18,19 program for ur model of Starsat.Unzip it. Browse to it through EMUpgrade,click start, turn ur reciever OFF and ON, wait till it tells you the upgrade is done! One good news, no need to use the dreamloader OR HEX file after the upgrade. All channels coming without doing that. Good Luck)

internetbasic2000

Reaction score
centurion said:
and for whish receiver, only Starsat???
Thanx for your updated help, i've been browsing www.satsw.com an hour ago but i wasnt sure that this new software will open the TPS channels but u confirmed it :)

anyway which one have you tried for the SR-X200CI Model:

Dec_19_SR-X200CI
or
Dec_19_SR-X200CI_V7_NEW
??

and should i rescan the channels or no?

Thanx again you've been a great help.

internetbasic2000

Reaction score
Digital2 said:
Multivision (TPS) and Playboy (Polsat) are back with the new software for Starsat 200CI Plus. So, rush guys,upgrade ur STBs and get back online and in business ;) . Ciao.
(For Newbies:-Go to www.satsw.com. Download EMUpgrade, and the Dec 18,19 program for ur model of Starsat.Unzip it. Browse to it through EMUpgrade,click start, turn ur reciever OFF and ON, wait till it tells you the upgrade is done! One good news, no need to use the dreamloader OR HEX file after the upgrade. All channels coming without doing that. Good Luck)

Thanx for your updated help, i've been browsing www.satsw.com an hour ago but i wasnt sure that this new software will open the TPS channels but u confirmed it :)

Dec_19_SR-X200CI
or
Dec_19_SR-X200CI_V7_NEW
??

a_azimi

Reaction score
Hi freinds. I want know that where you can find key.hex file for starsat 200ci
thank u

JohnnyPa_3

Reaction score
Hello,

the update for SR-X3200 CU SUPER doesn't work with TV CABO. Can anyone help me? Where can I find another software for my starsat receiver to watch tv cabo?

Does anyone know how I can contact the mestre of the satsw.com site?

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
internetbasic2000 said:

Dec_19_SR-X200CI
or
Dec_19_SR-X200CI_V7_NEW
??

It depends upon the hardware version of your receiver. My hardware version is 7 (H/W=7) so I used "Dec_19_SR-X200CI_V7_NEW". I upgraded my friend's Starsat 200CI Plus with the other software "Dec_19_SR-X200CI" as his hardware version was 2 (H/W=2). Check your version before you use the program (menu > stb status > H/W). P.S. Dont worry you wont harm your reciever if you initially use the wrong version; it will just give you a warning about the version being incompatible!
Good Luck:)

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
a_azimi said:
Hi freinds. I want know that where you can find key.hex file for starsat 200ci
thank u
Go to h**p://www.rdi-sat.com/uploadshow.php?id=11
Download : Fun6in1mach1 7.12.2004
Browse in: Fun6in1mach1 7.12.2004 > Atmega163 6in1mach1 7.12.2004 > 3-Eprom Atmega163 7.12.2004.hex
P.S. You wont need this hex file if you upgrade to the latest software from www.satsw.com.
Good Luck

internetbasic2000

Reaction score
Digital2 said:
Go to h**p://www.rdi-sat.com/uploadshow.php?id=11
Download : Fun6in1mach1 7.12.2004
Browse in: Fun6in1mach1 7.12.2004 > Atmega163 6in1mach1 7.12.2004 > 3-Eprom Atmega163 7.12.2004.hex
P.S. You wont need this hex file if you upgrade to the latest software from www.satsw.com.
Good Luck

Thanx Gigital2 for your help
i tried and it works very good.

but i have a question why did u choose 3-Eprom Atmega163 18.12.2004.hex
and not 3-Eprom 18.12.2004 humax nokia eurocam.hex from the 6in1 folder?

is there is a different?

individi

Reaction score
hi i dont know a lot about starsat receiver i have starsat 650 CI super how can i save the channels because last time when i have upgradet the receiver i lost all the channels and satelites and i took a long time to scan them again can somebody tell me how to save the channels plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
individi said:
hi i dont know a lot about starsat receiver i have starsat 650 CI super how can i save the channels because last time when i have upgradet the receiver i lost all the channels and satelites and i took a long time to scan them again can somebody tell me how to save the channels plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
The site for Starsat (www.satsw.com) has a program (as zip folder) called 'Channel Manager'. Unfortunately I failed to use it, and I still think there is something wrong with the program. Wrote to starsat guys but, they insisted that the program was working perfectly. I hope someone from the forum could check it out and clue us in on details. Regards.:)

bretrad

Reaction score
hello DIGITAL2...i check www.satsw.com..but their latest software for startsat-x200ci plus is dated jan.22,2005..i download it,but the problem is, the default password for installation 0000 is changed...any idea? can you pls send me the software dated dec.18,2004 for this reciver..h/w version 2..thanks in advance..

bretrad

sIiiS

Reaction score
Website
www.PersianHacker.net
My Satellite Setup
STARSAT150D+
My Location
Isfahan
suhail62 said:
what is EMUpgrade and how can I download it?

thanx

download from
h**p://www.satsw.com
h**p://www.satsw.com/Upload/NEW_Loader_for%20SR-X120_130_150_200CI.zip

taleb

Reaction score
Please can you send me the link to my email
No e-mail addresses, please use the forum

Thanks

internetbasic2000 said:

Dec_19_SR-X200CI
or
Dec_19_SR-X200CI_V7_NEW
??

cuteboy1

Reaction score
The new official website for starsat is

h**p://www.satdw.com

Check it and get the latest software for ur receiver

gflores

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AT-7010-DZ hook up straight to TV.
Can anyone help me? I just bought a sunny at-7010 dz receiver. I have lost all the multivision channels. I'm newbie with satellite tv. I have a laptop I need to know what do I need to upgrade to new firm wear or codes so I can get these channels back. What kind of software will i need on my laptop so I can open files for my receiver and also I understand i need a serial female on both ends cable. If anybody can help me I'll surely appreciate. I'm in a part of the world with limited access to stores.

Thanks

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STAR SAT SR-X200CI PLUS
HI FRIENDS
I AM NEW MEMEBER HERE I HAVE A QUESTION I BOUGHT STAR SAT SR-X200CI PLUS FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS I BEEN TRYING TO UP DATE MY RECEIVER THRU WWW.SATSW.COM BUT I CAN NOT ENTER THE WEB PAGE I DON'T KNOW WHY AND I FINIALY FOUND ANOTHER WEB SITE WWW.SATDW.COM I DOWN LOAD ALL THE FILES THERE I GAT EMUPGRADE V2.21 I FOLLWED EVERY STEP IN UP GRADING BUT STILL NO HELP CAN ANY ONE HELP ME STEP BY STEP WHAT SHOULD I DO TO UP GRADE MY RECEIVER MY MODLE ID E224 , H/W 2.00 , S/W 2.4 AND I HAVE ONE LAST QUESTION THE WEB PAGE http://www.emtechnics.com does it help or not thanks people for your helpppp ...scorpion knight e mail sami_love1999@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.