Multivision back with STARSAT!(19.12.2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilmiya17

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
computer to satellite
hi dear i have the receiver humax5400z i need to help for update softwear mulltivision+polsat+xxl & other chanel please help me

Jferns4

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
cx-200ci
Hi,
Same problem with me, but no help coming. I get stuck after pressing "Start"!!!

HI FRIENDS
I AM NEW MEMEBER HERE I HAVE A QUESTION I BOUGHT STAR SAT SR-X200CI PLUS FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS I BEEN TRYING TO UP DATE MY RECEIVER THRU WWW.SATSW.COM BUT I CAN NOT ENTER THE WEB PAGE I DON'T KNOW WHY AND I FINIALY FOUND ANOTHER WEB SITE WWW.SATDW.COM I DOWN LOAD ALL THE FILES THERE I GAT EMUPGRADE V2.21 I FOLLWED EVERY STEP IN UP GRADING BUT STILL NO HELP CAN ANY ONE HELP ME STEP BY STEP WHAT SHOULD I DO TO UP GRADE MY RECEIVER MY MODLE ID E224 , H/W 2.00 , S/W 2.4 AND I HAVE ONE LAST QUESTION THE WEB PAGE http://www.emtechnics.com does it help or not thanks people for your helpppp ...scorpion knight e mail sami_love1999@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]

zahin_khan

Reaction score
Digital2 said:
Multivision (TPS) and Playboy (Polsat) are back with the new software for Starsat 200CI Plus. So, rush guys,upgrade ur STBs and get back online and in business ;) . Ciao.
(For Newbies:-Go to www.satsw.com. Download EMUpgrade, and the Dec 18,19 program for ur model of Starsat.Unzip it. Browse to it through EMUpgrade,click start, turn ur reciever OFF and ON, wait till it tells you the upgrade is done! One good news, no need to use the dreamloader OR HEX file after the upgrade. All channels coming without doing that. Good Luck)
Dear Friend Digital2
You have tolds us about starsat but i have Neosat SX 9800 CI digital receiver , so where can i find the software . Thank you!!

m_hatem

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have a humanace receiver
hi
I have a Humanace 2003 receiver
i would like to know if there is upgrade to it
the multivisions are stoped
contact me at
m_hatem@yahoo.com

jan63

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird
hi.I am new here
Can some one tell me where to get software for Supermax 6500Ci

sohailgagai

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
E 91
My Location
India
i have the rec

Star track 2100ce

so from where i can get the update for this rec ....and starsw , is aking padd and id , i alreday reg to it , but no email from them , plesae help....
bye

sohailgagai

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
E 91
My Location
India
2100ce 30.4.2005 , so i upgrade my rec , the multivision channels comes back again , with all fun tv and stuff......but the prob is that , my red light package 5 adult channel , are not coming anymore , the screen is coming all black......now what seems to be the problem , ???? any info ......

the card was inside the rec when i upload the patch , is it wrong to do ,

and yes this hi ,i have installed the upgrade for my rec startrack 2100ce , the patch was

was my first instllation of patch...........

what seems to be i did wrong here , ???

and any site which can give the latest patch for my 2100ce....

the starsw.com is asking pass and id ...........

pls help me

bye

Sohail gagai

sohailgagai

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
E 91
My Location
India
hi , from where i can get for startrack 2100ce , please help me .....!!

Siamsiam

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Star Sat SR-X200CI plus
My Location
Cyprus
Hi, I have the above reciever, I downloaded the SR-X200CI_OLD.zip from satdw.com, and installed it, all seemed to go OK, but I still don't have any new channels, in addition the the reciever is no not functioning properly, I can't watch satallite channels thu RF out, I must use the SCART lead, anyone got any ideas on this?

Thanks

lamsev

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I'm searching for de Multivision Keys for every day
My Location
Belgium
hello everybody,
i'm searching the keys for the multivision satellite receiver

is there asomebody who can help me please

thank you
Lamsev:)

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Welcome lamsev, What make of receiver do you have, as I have never heard of a Multivision sat receiver.
Multivision TV channels on Hotbird yes, but not receiver.:confused

Status
Not open for further replies.