Big-Apple

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2x Dm800
1xDm7000
My Location
CEE
Analoguesat said:
Please moderate your language on the forum - we have folks of all ages on here.

You can always stick a new card in it - any activated card will give you the 6 mix & ftv channels. If you want the movies & sport the card needs to be paired.

no just interested to new card for this box as u call it FTV i still have blue card and this pace SD box so how i can ask outside UK for new card to send? serial number of card or anything else? and i think i need upgrade firmware in this box coz its locked :D

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The blue cards were turned off last year. the ONLY thing they do now are regionalise the boxes to the local settings on the card.

To be honest you may as well take it out and use it as an window scraper in the car.

If you want a new ftv card then you will need to find someone in the UK to order you one. (The cost is ~£25)

ralphmagno

Reaction score
My Location
naples italy
hello to all
i would say that looking at all the past sky cards issue it will be 2014 when the new cards come out.
usually every 5 years.
i honestly don't think it will happen sooner.
ralph

Big-Apple

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2x Dm800
1xDm7000
My Location
CEE
Analoguesat said:
The blue cards were turned off last year. the ONLY thing they do now are regionalise the boxes to the local settings on the card.

To be honest you may as well take it out and use it as an window scraper in the car.

If you want a new ftv card then you will need to find someone in the UK to order you one. (The cost is ~£25)

i asked via european agent they wanted 65 so i downloader latest firmware and new list channels. Dont want their card for 65

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Fair enough. The extra is the middle man profit.

Big-Apple

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2x Dm800
1xDm7000
My Location
CEE
some posts are remove bout updating cards so i just wana say that that 1st time since long months i received almost 2 months update just 3 days diffrences between full 61 days so i still dont get it why they are sending these update in unknow time and more often they are sending just 20 days updates. Now currently update which i just received right now any owner can simply leave for even 4 weeks of vacations LOL :)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I doubt any posts have been removed B-A. We delete spam posts and anything thats just a pointless "thannnkkkssss" type post but almost everything else gets left.