Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Fortunately they were all fully dressed.

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
What this means in practise is that tesco is over run with yummy mummies and their bloody offspring

Well you must feel some form of physical attraction to them to call them yummy... :-rofl2

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Cannibal tendencies ?

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia

GeoffU

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Free sat only
My Location
North Wales
Many (many!) years ago Quinton Hazell introduced just such a device which they called an Underider. They hawked it around for years with little take-up. It was a good idea and certainly would have saved many lives if it had been implemented as standard but, as there was no financial benefit to the trailer owner, simply withered away.

QH bumper for Don | 18th May 1979 | The Commercial Motor Archive
Unfortunately, the weight of the swinging Underider and shock absorbers also;affected the payload of the vehicle. The law was intended to require that the vehicle was drivable after impact, but this was never enacted, so it could be repaired at a later date. The shock absorbers were a revolutionary patented design which allowed programmed deceleration of the vehicle hitting you, reduce reducing injury to its driver.