GJ89
Member
- My Satellite Setup
- Az-Box Premium HD+
110cm Triax
DiSEqC 1.2 motor
- My Location
- Heerenveen, Netherlands
Hi guys,
I'll try to explain it to you the best possible way I could
I am preparing for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest this Friday (dress rehearsals) and Saturday (final). They are set to be broadcast, FTA, on Eutelsat W3A 7e.
Now, it's easy for me to receive all "fixed" channels on Europe A & B, with slight occasional mishaps for TV Polonia & Belsat *this problem usually resolves itself*.
In preparation I had decided to try and receive feeds that are not constant (EBU, RAI feeds). These are situated on Europe A, a beam I can get every single channel from.
Then, going on feedhunter websites, I've tried full lists of occasional feeds that had just opened... 2 of the whole lot appeared very pixelated, and the rest were just not picked up at all, while it is clear they are all there considering the feedhunter websites.
I have really set my heart on recording these shows on Friday & Saturday via this "clean" feed. I now fear I won't be able to do that due to the problem I am facing with the EBU feeds... what could possibly be the cause of this? Could anyone be of help?
Regards,
Yours truly
I'll try to explain it to you the best possible way I could
I am preparing for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest this Friday (dress rehearsals) and Saturday (final). They are set to be broadcast, FTA, on Eutelsat W3A 7e.
Now, it's easy for me to receive all "fixed" channels on Europe A & B, with slight occasional mishaps for TV Polonia & Belsat *this problem usually resolves itself*.
In preparation I had decided to try and receive feeds that are not constant (EBU, RAI feeds). These are situated on Europe A, a beam I can get every single channel from.
Then, going on feedhunter websites, I've tried full lists of occasional feeds that had just opened... 2 of the whole lot appeared very pixelated, and the rest were just not picked up at all, while it is clear they are all there considering the feedhunter websites.
I have really set my heart on recording these shows on Friday & Saturday via this "clean" feed. I now fear I won't be able to do that due to the problem I am facing with the EBU feeds... what could possibly be the cause of this? Could anyone be of help?

Regards,
Yours truly