1.8 meter mesh dish?

CrouchingTiger

Schnell Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Mega Sat 1.8 meter mesh sat dish prim focus.

Invacom c120 lnb with chaparal co rotor and feedhorn.

Jaeger H-H smr 1224 supermount.

echnomate 1500ci+ patched darkman.
My Location
Highwycombe, Buckinghamshire
Hiya fellas

Ive been doing alot of research and think its absolutely impossible to find a 1.8 metre mesh sat dish of excellent quality or a well known brand i know u.s has alot of them but none in u.k does anyone know where i can get one from in the u.k heres a few links to what im looking for a 6ft sat dish wich is a 1.8 meter but like this heres a few links

http://www.eightgroup.com/pd_sat_mesh.html

http://www.samidish.com/6ft.html

Would be really appreciated if anyone knows where i can aquire one from the u.k as im not willing to pay the customs and oversseas deleivery for this thing.

regards
CrouchingTiger

CrouchingTiger

Schnell Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup

My Location
Finally managed to pick up a 1.8 meter mesh dish with mount and 24" actuator arm c and ku band lnb all included for £60 now thats a right bargain well chuffed will post pics up for you people its 2nd hand but in top notch condition.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sounds like a good buy. :)

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
What happened to all great dish manufacturers we had once who made mesh dishes? i am talking about Paraclipse, Orbitron, KTI, Winegard and several more...

Did they go under all of them?

CrouchingTiger

Schnell Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup

My Location
Likvid said:
What happened to all great dish manufacturers we had once who made mesh dishes? i am talking about Paraclipse, Orbitron, KTI, Winegard and several more...

Did they go under all of them?

I did look up dishes from sami kti wieguard but their all u.s based manufacturers i want preared to pay customs and stuff but its all sorted now next week hopefully my tchnomate 7800 cx and dragon cam is on the way im also thinking of buying a jager h-h super mount for this dish will also buy a matching plate will have to do some mods to fit this dish but all in all looking very forward to coming days of plenty sat channels w00h0000