1122s

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
I have a Force Dmaster 1122s via and con embedded, plus will add in a Tit1 card. ( and the remote if I can find it) last seen working by Channel Hopper. Will post at my expense to who ever makes a donation to Rolf or Chris. Send 20 pounds or so, to Rolf or Chris, you might give them your addy also and I will post my beloved 1122s ( best toy I ever had) to you.

Razor.

psats

Reaction score
ive still got mine too....lol
stuck in cupboard hopeing 1w be open again one day.O-zzz..:-rofl2

andysly

Reaction score
Razor said:
I have a Force Dmaster 1122s via and con embedded, plus will add in a Tit1 card. ( and the remote if I can find it) last seen working by Channel Hopper. Will post at my expense to who ever makes a donation to Rolf or Chris. Send 20 pounds or so, to Rolf or Chris, you might give them your addy also and I will post my beloved 1122s ( best toy I ever had) to you.

Razor.

hi i am an owner of a little comag setup and looking for a next toy to play with..would this toy as you put it :D be good enough for me to expand my learning curve :D as all i do is hunt on fta stuff...could i please put my hand up to this. i will paypal 25 quid for it i will need to place the cash in to the account first.. but i would be

regards andy

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Hi Andy.

This box via and conex slots embedded ( one of each ) 2 CI slots and will drive a motor. When these came out first they where the bees knees. Back when I had time for this sat hobby, with the tit card and a good file this box would open all that was hacked and may still. some of the mods here like Psats may still know a few tricks for this box. But bear in mind that I still have not found the remote and this box has not been plugged in for more than a year now. Also that your 25 pounds will help with the running cost of this board. If you do send the cash to Chris make sure you give him your addy.

RAY.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Psats.....How are you?

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Hi Ray

Long time no hear.

I hope you are not foregoing the whole satellite scene by giving up the box of tricks.

Is your offer of a bed and breakfast still available ?

Won't be able to get over to see you just yet, but I am beginning to feel the need of a holiday especially after a wet and miserable working Christmas. (and I cannot believe your spot in Ireland is likely to be as wet as it is round here).

Regards to you and family

CH

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Hiya CH
summer time set a record here for rain, 55 days on the trot. my son was on school hols and never got outside the door. Went to Tenerife, found a bar I liked and was all on for buying it. Then the boss put her foot down, her exact words where ( it's me and your son or a bar in tenerife) so rang the owner and the cheque is in the post....LOL

still have the silk sheets, if I do go to spain you can come over and aim a big dish for me...no better man...............

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Thanks

PM me with an address when you are ready.