12.5W

MBrincat

Regular Member
My Satellite Setup
1.2m motorized dish, VBOXII positioner, Titanium LNB 0.2dbs,
Dreambox 800HD
My Location
Malta
I have very high reception of this bird's main transponders...
KTO 100%
QSVS 88%
Cancao Nova 94%
BN TV 100%

but still no signal for
12528 V 1302 3/4
12595 H 1875 5/6 (DVB-S2 QPSK)
12704 V 1250 5/6 (DVB-S2 QPSK)
 
Precisely so no signal, probably not on, but I got some feeds from that Bird
 

Attachments

  • RAI IT89A.webp
    RAI IT89A.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 58
  • TJK Bursa.webp
    TJK Bursa.webp
    56.3 KB · Views: 55
KTO 100%
QSVS 88%
Cancao Nova 94%
BN TV 100%

but still no signal for
12528 V 1302 3/4
12595 H 1875 5/6 (DVB-S2 QPSK)
12704 V 1250 5/6 (DVB-S2 QPSK)
[/QUOTE]


Some luck with 2 of these:-
 

Attachments

  • 1.TG NORBA 24_3475 12594_H_1875_20140404_233359.webp
    1.TG NORBA 24_3475 12594_H_1875_20140404_233359.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 2.RADIONORBA TV_3475 12594_H_1875_20140404_233559.webp
    2.RADIONORBA TV_3475 12594_H_1875_20140404_233559.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 3. 12702_1_3475 12702_V_1250_20140404_233933.webp
    3. 12702_1_3475 12702_V_1250_20140404_233933.webp
    59.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 12.5d.webp
    12.5d.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 12.5e.webp
    12.5e.webp
    58 KB · Views: 46
I am getting the same 2 TP, I got nothing this afternoon on all 3, conditions are good for me tonight/ they are only active at certain times ?.
 
I am getting the same 2 TP, I got nothing this afternoon on all 3, conditions are good for me tonight/ they are only active at certain times ?.
Hi,

I tried to post at about 13.00hrs but had to dash out so I can say that the 2 TP's were evident at this time and at the same SNR as shown later.

Enjoy your weekend.
 
Thank you LP, conditions was overcast here when I gave them ago this afternoon, a nice dxing night tonight, but had too many beers now and time for bed for me,

And I hope you enjoy your weekend.
 
No! DX'ing is more fun when your a few sheets to the wind, Makes you concentrate that little bit harder on keeping the Glass steady :-)
 
Got them!
 

Attachments

  • TG Norba.webp
    TG Norba.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 53
  • radio norba.webp
    radio norba.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 44
  • top calcio.webp
    top calcio.webp
    71.7 KB · Views: 45
IMG_5956.webp IMG_5957.webp IMG_5961.webp IMG_5962.webp

Yes I can confirm... these channels started broadcasting again on this bird!
 
Back
Top