aarron

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kaon KSC 570 patched with EMU-5.8.193 ... BM-8400CI
Satellite Dish to ASTRA1 19.2E
My Location
Murcia, Spain
Hi,
I have a KAON KSC 570 BOX fully patched and emulated with an 80cm Dish and Televés Singular LNB pointed to Astra1 19.2E.

I can unlock all D+ (4101 nagra2) channels but not PREMIERE, MTV Networks European (for mtv esp, nickelodeon esp, mtv hits uk and mtv base uk) nor UPC Direct (it i would like for BBC Prime).

Im not asking for keys im just asking if any1 knows if they an still be unlocked???

Everyday I get new keys for all 4 providers listed above but the only one that unlocks is D+ (4101 nagra2).

Thanks a lot...

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
hello Aaron!

Premiere is using mecm,when the kaon emu,does not support this,then ,it will not work!

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
MTV Unlimited Smartcard Conax is quite cheap. 50 Euro for 7 months in the UK. Maybe cheaper from Germany.
I suppose that the Kaon doesn't have a Conax CAM, but look at this my way:
You already have Astra 19.2E so why not invest in another receiver?
Personally it would cost me the earth to get the Astra 19.2E channels.

Official 7 month smartcard to access the MTV Unlimited package, consisting of: MTV2 (alternative), MTV Music (non-stop music videos), MTV Hits (pop music), MTV Base (hip-hop/RN:cool:, VH1 Classic (oldies) and VH1 Europe (classic pop and rock).

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
aarron said:
Hi,
I have a KAON KSC 570 BOX fully patched and emulated with an 80cm Dish and Televés Singular LNB pointed to Astra1 19.2E.

I can unlock all D+ (4101 nagra2) channels but not PREMIERE, MTV Networks European (for mtv esp, nickelodeon esp, mtv hits uk and mtv base uk) nor UPC Direct (it i would like for BBC Prime).

Im not asking for keys im just asking if any1 knows if they an still be unlocked???

Everyday I get new keys for all 4 providers listed above but the only one that unlocks is D+ (4101 nagra2).

Thanks a lot...
It sounds like the emulation isnt to good on the Kaon, I have a phoenix apollo which i have converted to an openbox 820. Premiere is auto update with this box and i can also open some of the mtv networks and bbc prime (only on hotbird though). Maybe HB13DISH is right and you should invest in a new box.. The technomate 1000 series is a good budget reciever with loads of support

aarron

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Murcia, Spain
Hey thankyou for the replies,
I have just ordered a TECHNOMATE 5200 D USB PVR SAT RECEIVER (which is already patched).

I will then see if it opens up the channels that I cannot unscramble... Fingures Crossed!!!! hehe

I have just installed a 2.4m sat dish and I can pick up the channels from Te le w est/N T L and Virgin Digital... The codes arent very stable tho as they go off, then about an hour later, come back on again (automatically).
Digital+ (D+ 004101) codes are a pain as the change EVERY night between 8pm and 9pm, and when there is football they could change upto 5 times a day. I suppose its a small price to pay to receive them!

aarron

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Murcia, Spain
A new emulator has been released today by the KAON TEAM at sat.us.pn for the KAON KSC 570 digital receiver which allows you to decrypt the PREMIERE channels....

The EMU is:
No>5.8.192 ... Model> BM-8400CI

PIN CODE:
All coloured buttons in order (from left-to-right)