Adam792
Specialist Contributor
- My Satellite Setup
- 90cm Corab dish, TM-2300 motor, TBS6903X, TBS5930 Lite, Octagon SF8008 mini
- My Location
- Cheltenham
Anyone got any sign of an Apollo Theatre feed on air today?
May be around 11491-11499V SR: 15000 judging by the previous live theatre one by More2Screen
According to the Creative Broadcast Solutions blog it’s testing today between 11:00 and 12:00 BST ready to show the theatre show “Everybody’s Talking About Jamie” tonight at 7:20.
SATFACTS: Broadcast Transmission Information Blog
I can’t check as I’m at work but I’ve been asked to record it this evening!
May be around 11491-11499V SR: 15000 judging by the previous live theatre one by More2Screen
According to the Creative Broadcast Solutions blog it’s testing today between 11:00 and 12:00 BST ready to show the theatre show “Everybody’s Talking About Jamie” tonight at 7:20.
SATFACTS: Broadcast Transmission Information Blog
I can’t check as I’m at work but I’ve been asked to record it this evening!
Last edited:











