20 year old 1.2m Irte Assembly

D-Alien

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2m Irte waiting for a new reciever, plenty of home built PC's
My Location
Hayes, Middlesex
hi all

Im looking to see if anyone happens to have a copy of the assembly instructions for a 1.2m Prime focus Irte that they could either email me or post on here - Failing that does anybody have any decent pictures of the polar mount assembly where it connects to the backplate of the dish (there is a lump of metal attached to the backplate that the end of the Jack Arm connects to and im not sure of the exact position it should go)

This dish has been lurking behind my shed (and in other places all in bits) for 20 years and i decided it is time it saw some action again :-)

The dish also badly needs repainting so if anybody could point me in the right direction as to how to go about repainting it this would be most welcome

Thanks

Dave

D-Alien

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2m Irte waiting for a new reciever, plenty of home built PC's
My Location
Hayes, Middlesex
Today i managed to get the dish assembled including the bit on the back that seemed to be jamming things up :-)

Made a phone call to a satelllite supplier to order a new reciever (Vu Plus Duo HD), actuator (SuperPowerJack 18 inch) and controler (Technomate V Box) and feedhorn/LNB assembly (Universal PRIME focus feedhorn with Inverto TWIN C120 LN:cool:

Just got to wait till it al turns up now so i can put the front of the dish together :-)

oh, n paint it when the weather gets better :-) and try n find somewhere thats not in the middle of the garden to plant it LMAO ;-)