24.5W Feed

Nice find daaahhnuh.

Also some Tour de France tests on this sat.

10989 V 26620 3/4 DVB-S/QPSK "NBC Sports 2015 TdeF"
1080i

View attachment 80381

Cheers! Saw this one to! That Wireless Festival is actually Download Festival from a few weeks ago. Thought it was odd Slash and Kiss were on it haha.
 
Cheers! Saw this one to! That Wireless Festival is actually Download Festival from a few weeks ago. Thought it was odd Slash and Kiss were on it haha.

I don't think it starts until tomorrow, so perhaps a test?
We've got T in the Park next week too, I'm sure there were feeds for that on this sat last year too!
 
I don't think it starts until tomorrow, so perhaps a test?
We've got T in the Park next week too, I'm sure there were feeds for that on this sat last year too!

I'll keep an eye out. I blind-scan this satellite *a lot*. SiSLive is doing the uplink... Just seen this on their Twitter, so probably a test:

SIS LIVE ‏@SIS_LIVE Jul 1
The Wireless Festival is this weekend! We've got #SIS68 there providing a feed to our #NOC and distributing to the US via our fibre network
 
Lauda: The Untold Story Satellite Q + A starting shortly. Also on Thor 0.8W on 11485V with same parameters. Watching on Thor as better SNR.

11182H 13311 3/4 DVB-S2/QPSK "Lauda The untold story"

VLC_snapshot.webp
 
Another live recording of Through the Keyhole. Christmas special.

11581 H 7120 3/4 DVB-S2/8PSK "UKI1368 MAIN PATH"
1080i

11599 H 7120 3/4 DVB-S2/8PSK "Arqiva HD 2"
1080i

1.webp
 
Last edited:
I don't think it starts until tomorrow, so perhaps a test?
We've got T in the Park next week too, I'm sure there were feeds for that on this sat last year too!

T in the Park is on 12.5W - 11094V 22500 3/4 8PSK S2/HD - 'UKI1492 Main'. Currently got David Guetta on which is feeding Red Button 1. Main BBC3 feed is on Thor encrypted in BISS. Seems SiSLive are doing the 12.5W uplink and Solosat.com are doing the 0.8W uplink.
 
T in the Park is on 12.5W - 11094V 22500 3/4 8PSK S2/HD - 'UKI1492 Main'. Currently got David Guetta on which is feeding Red Button 1. Main BBC3 feed is on Thor encrypted in BISS. Seems SiSLive are doing the 12.5W uplink and Solosat.com are doing the 0.8W uplink.

Thanks for that. I was watching the 1W feed earlier. Didn't know about the 12.5W feed.

BTW, there's a feed mux over on 16E. Encrypted though.

16E 12681 V 9600 3/4 DVB-S2/8PSK.

TSR.webp
 
Thanks for that. I was watching the 1W feed earlier. Didn't know about the 12.5W feed.

BTW, there's a feed mux over on 16E. Encrypted though.

16E 12681 V 9600 3/4 DVB-S2/8PSK.

Hey nice find! Think I need to pick your brains at some point as to which nVidia card to buy... For gaming purposes of course :).
 
It appears the BBC regional news feeds have returned... BBC Look East.

10957H - 1600 - 5/6 - DVB-S2/SD/MPEG4 - UKI-826

Untitled-1.webp
 
It appears the BBC regional news feeds have returned... BBC Look East.

10957H - 1600 - 5/6 - DVB-S2/SD/MPEG4 - UKI-826

View attachment 81384

Interesting... they're still on 16E too.

Active at the moment on 16E tp F6...

12686 V 2400 BBC NI
12689 V 2400 UKI690 London
12692 V 2400 UKI-825 2MHZ SL0T
12713 V 2400 UKI-1880 lead story for BBC News
12719 V 2400 feed for BBC Arabic service
 
Interesting... they're still on 16E too.

Active at the moment on 16E tp F6...

12686 V 2400 BBC NI
12689 V 2400 UKI690 London
12692 V 2400 UKI-825 2MHZ SL0T
12713 V 2400 UKI-1880 lead story for BBC News
12719 V 2400 feed for BBC Arabic service

Maybe the SNG couldn't get line of sight to 16E *shrugs*. I'll keep an eye out if any more crop up.
 
Looks like a GIG being set up somewhere.Seen this before but cannot remember what it was.
11175H 3400 8PSK 23.
TBS 6925 100cm Dish.




G-19 E-349_3355 11175_H_3400_20150724_191754.webp G-19 E-349_3355 11175_H_3400_20150724_191820.webp
 
Last edited:
Another feed for Boxnation...

11585H - 14240 - 3/4 - DVB-S2/HD/MPEG4 - UKI-1870 wembley ZOOM
11608H - 7120 - 3/4 - DVB-S2/HD/MPEG4 - UKI 1870 WEMBLEY WORLD

VLC_snapshot.webp
 
A new mux of Kosovan TV Channels has sprung into life on 24.5W - 11488V 10677 5/6 8PSK. What's interesting is this is/was a SISLive transponder. SISLive were contracted by BBC Newsgathering for capacity and that's now gone. There is now a huge data transponder sitting in the middle of where the BBC feeds were. I wonder if SISLive are moving off this sat?

VLC_snapshot.webp

newmux.webp
 
Last edited:
A new mux of Kosovan TV Channels has sprung into life on 24.5W - 11488V 10677 5/6 8PSK. What's interesting is this is/was a SISLive transponder. SISLive were contracted by BBC Newsgathering for capacity and that's now gone. There is now a huge data transponder sitting in the middle of where the BBC feeds were. I wonder if SISLive are moving off this sat?

Got it booming in here, Daaahhnuh.

Seen some odd tests on this txp... A copy of BBC2 sometimes appears here late at night, flagged as encrypted in BISS.

I caught this Channel 4 mux on the same frequency late one night about 5 months ago. Seemed to be a copy of the mux on 28E. Didn't last long.

IS905_11487__V_7070.webp
 
Got it booming in here, Daaahhnuh.

Seen some odd tests on this txp... A copy of BBC2 sometimes appears here late at night, flagged as encrypted in BISS.

I caught this Channel 4 mux on the same frequency late one night about 5 months ago. Seemed to be a copy of the mux on 28E. Didn't last long.

Funny, I caught a mystical copy of the MTV mux from 28.2E on 7E the other week (seemed to be an exact clone... NDS encryption, same bit rate, etc)! Was the BBC feed on the same time as Newsnight? Could of been a return path.

Quick question I've been meaning to ask (open to anyone in the know). Does the downlink ERP directly relate to the uplink ERP of a feed from the SNG? So the more power the SNG kicks out on the uplink does that relate to a stronger feed received... I.e higher dB and SNR?
 
Last edited:
Interview about Dr Who (I'm guessing by who is sitting there)

11599H - 7120 - 3/4 - DVB-S2/HD/MPEG4 - UKI-787 PATH 1

VLC_snapshot.webp

 
Back
Top