2D Reception in IBIZA Spain

azibi

Reaction score
I have a channel master 1.8mtr. dish, panasonic box and not sure of the LNB this was installed 18 months ago. I lose 2D channels for about 4 hours each evening in the summer not so much if at all in the winter. I have been told that there is a new Special LNB that will give guaranteed 24 hour viewing, price installed 250 euros. Does anyone know about this or is it a con?

Thanks

AZIBI

PoloMint

Super Minty Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1200cc with 100,000,000,000 neurons and 100,000,000,000,000 connections
My Location
Fife, Scotland
Probably an invacom quad or similar LNB. Nothing can guarantee you 24/7 reception on that dish size, and I would be suspicious of any company who claims they can.

Ask them what make and model of LNB they will supply.

Also, if you can and haven't already done so, ask any neighbours or other people in your area what they setup is and what channels they loose.

EDIT: You might have come across this already, but if not it has lots of useful information about 2D in fringe areas http://www.astra2d.com

dave branson

Reaction score
My Location
Florence Italy
azibi said:
I have a channel master 1.8mtr. dish, panasonic box and not sure of the LNB this was installed 18 months ago. I lose 2D channels for about 4 hours each evening in the summer not so much if at all in the winter. I have been told that there is a new Special LNB that will give guaranteed 24 hour viewing, price installed 250 euros. Does anyone know about this or is it a con?

Thanks

AZIBI

If you have an offset dish,it would seem from other threads on the forum,
that the Smart TXS Titanium 0.2 LNB is now the one to install,tests indicate that it is better than the Invacom.