3,7 m prodelin ...........just arrived

paul682

registered
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3.7 MESH
My Location
italy
i've buya 3,7 fiberglass dishfrom prodelinfor ku band and for c bandfor u which is the best 3,7 solid dishactually in the market?????

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello Paul!
can you post picture of the new antenna,also you have technical spezifications of 3,7m?
patriot antennas are also good,maybe cheaper in price then predelin i dont know,hope you can catch paksat now very good

intresting would be,when you can compare,the signals in cband,between your 3,7m mesh,and the prodlin,who do you think its better

porblem again,here in central europe,for catching real weak signals like thaicom reginal beam,4,5 m,is hard on the limit,better 6 meter,and on amos,you can catch with 4,5 m far east tv,for example 3.7m,is a good size,but for us here,a little bit to small to catch the real weak ones

in other words,the signal results in kuband,are not much difrent between 2,40m and 3,70 m,here in middle europe,depens where you live in italy ,maybe difrent in the south?
and you have better signal,on amos east,i dont know,how do you want motoreized your dish?
using egis autirobot dual axis
or a Jaeger Motor?
if so use the smo 36!,this one is strong enough!

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Prodelin make two differentversions of the 3.7,one for fixed mounting, and one for motorising using their own polarmount. The latter has a tracking angle of 40 degrees, on West, centre or Eastern setting. It does not track the arc fully.

Neither 3.7 will adapt easily to any other tracking mount on the market.

Coviello

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Prodelin 11ft (335 cm)
Windows 2000 XP
My Location
Southern Italy
I have got a Prodelin 11 ft (3.35 m) dish. It took me a lot of time to mount it properly. The manual is good but it does not point out all the difficulties. Do not hope to get enough help from local installer.
Coviello

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hi there!
what,type of motor do you using for your prodelin 3,7m Dish?
egis,is not strong enough,also the autorobot version,so iam looking for other motor manufactors,for heavey antennas,but i dont find any?
is your motor solution selfmade?
3500€ is very high price in usa,this antenna only costs 2300$
but prodelin is out of production,so soon,all antanas,will be out of stock forever..!

you only want to use for kuband alone,or only cband?

paul682

registered
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3.7 MESH
My Location
italy
hy guys!coviello and my friend TUROK!i dont know if TRI POINT GLOBAL the americancompany that product prodelin dishes is in the way to close.i dont think !because i know that they product in their factory in the USalso big dishes for EARTH STATIONS around the world!i know that they product also dishes for TV STATIONSexample 6 7 8 METER DISH made for TV STATIONS needi think that turok are made a big error!because prodelin continue in the future with productionof dishes!for coviellowhich kind of problems you havewith your dishi dont know

Coviello

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Prodelin 11ft (335 cm)
Windows 2000 XP
My Location
Southern Italy
I have been using a superjack actuator (36 inches) with my Prodelin dish (11 ft). It works fine and allows me to receive satellites from 68Est to 30W. But after a couple of years, it wears out and needs replacing.

Coviello

patmos

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STRONG SRT-4910+,SunRay4HDse,TBS5922, 2.4M P.F Apstar7(76.5 DEGE), 120cm dish PAS 10 Ku( 68.5 DEGE),3.0M Mesh Motorised dish on arc (AM44 (11DEGW) to AM33(96.5 DEGE),150 cm dish W3C(16 DeG E)+ side LNB Ew2A(10 DEGE),90cm W4/W7 (36 DEGE)
My Location
Mauritius
Coviello please tell me where you get that superjack. Send me pics of your dish. i am assembling a used prodelin 3.4m prime focus now. I do not have the four LNB arms. I need to know how to construct these and the LNB clamp. The dish is in eight parts and did not come with polar mount. I have only the kingpost and mount head. Anyone with this dish help me with pics or dimensions.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
The 3.4m is a rare beast, however the assembly of this is almst identical to the 3.7m version (1374/5).

As mentioned earlier, you are unlikely to get any company to provide a polarmount that can be adapted to this dish, without a lot of additional hardware.