3 meter Ku band offset dish.

nelson_b

Contributor
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Strong 4375 driving a 2.4 m Channel Master dual focus offset + Invcom Quad C120 K/U l.n.b. + BSC 421 and Zinwell C band l.n.b.,s - DR HD F15 - TM5302 - Octagon SX88+Optima - GT Media V7 - HD receivers. + other dishes currently in use - Antique 3.0 m Prodelin P.F. - Channel Master 1.8 m offset - Channel Master. 1.2 m.
My Location
North West Yorkshire - near Lancashire & Cumbria borders.
yes - i got a reply from you - thanks -- grumpyoldman --:)
i sent a second message -- if you check your inbox --
top right hand side of the page - next to your username - the second message should be there too -- with my phone number in . if not try and reply to my first message/conversation again to give me "your" phone number
regards nelson.b.

grumpyoldman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar LT8700, motorised dish, various odd digi Rxs
My Location
SW Scotland
Thats probably an anti spam thing in the software. New members posts are all auto moderated by the forum software.

Nothing personal - everyone gets it when they first join - as a popular site we get targeted a hell of a lot by spammer wishing to peddle their adult, sexual stimulants, commercial card shares and gawd only knows what.

A few more posts and you will automatically be removed from the auto mod list and all restrictions will disappear.

(Please dont be offended - in the 10 years or so Ive been on the staff Ive seen some pretty unpleasant things in the moderation list which never make it into public view).

Offended?? Used to be a policeman a long time ago. Want to see really offensive stuff, try that job. You'd never believe what filth the human race wallows in. Went back to R&TV.