30W down

My Satellite Setup
Yamaha YZF-R1
My Location
North of the Tejo & South of the Thames
30W down both D+ and TVC*b*! Is it keys? if so then why did both providers change their keys simultaneously for the first time?

Regards,
John

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
What time was this John? Couple of other people reporting problems.

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
They have changed the keys, new keys posted at Satdudez by Mach1.

My Satellite Setup
Yamaha YZF-R1
My Location
North of the Tejo & South of the Thames
tHANX, wILL tRY nEW kEYS...

rEGARDS,
JoHN

marcoh64

My Location
Netherlands
Update your keys?

If you want to have a decent answer, you'll need to tell a little more about your configuration.

Can anyone connect to Satdudez ? I keep getting the place holder, telling me that the forum is being transferred to a new server - had it for 2 days. Have they changed the DNS servers ? It might be that my ISP hasn't yet updated itself.

Any help appreciated.

marcoh64 said:
Yes they have, try a refresh of your browser.
Yes, been trying - no luck.

Do you know what the new IP is, so that I can map direct rather than going through the DNS settings ?

Thx.

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire