4 Sat with DiseqC and Split problem

PcRestorer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
4 Dishes (Hotbird, Neilsat, Sirus and Turksat) with 4 diseqc in 4 room 4 satallite at the same time
My Location
Cyprus
Hi Dear All,

I have 4 fixed dished ( Hotbird, Turksat, Neilsat and Sirus) this dishes have quad lnb connected to 4 diseqc and from diseqc's 4 cable goes to rooms i can watch in 4 rooms 4 satallite without any problem but now my boss wants one more tv to one of room for wath 2 different sat. channel at the same time i tried to use a 1 in 4 out splitter but i could not see any signal value from outputs i asked to one sat. setuop shop they says Splitter not works with DiseqC is it true if true how i can split 1 cable ( comes from DiseqC) to 2 cables ( goes to receivers)

RimaNTSS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Some SAT-related hardware.
My Location
N-E from Riga
Change all 4 LNBs to octo (with 8 independent exits), add 2 diseqc and run 2 cables to your boss's TVs. If boss wish that than he could spend some money.

PcRestorer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
4 Dishes (Hotbird, Neilsat, Sirus and Turksat) with 4 diseqc in 4 room 4 satallite at the same time
My Location
Cyprus
Thank for reply it's worst for me because cable way is very small it was realy hard. And run 2 more cable this is worst idea to me =) i have one more idea i will connect a TRON Tv modulator then connect tv's from S band is it works you think ?

RimaNTSS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Some SAT-related hardware.
My Location
N-E from Riga
I do not know about modulator, but another way is change LNBs to Qattro and instead of all diseqc use multiswith, in that case 4 cables running in to the house.

PcRestorer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Cyprus
Ok i will try thank you again