40.5ºW SES-6 first scan with new dish.

Yes, still on air, got it on 3723 L
thanks, can you please tell me what dish size did you check with and how strong the signal is, compared to 3712 L and 3735 L? I can get both 3712L and 3735L with 8.5-9.5 dB
 
thanks, can you please tell me what dish size did you check with and how strong the signal is, compared to 3712 L and 3735 L? I can get both 3712L and 3735L with 8.5-9.5 dB

I use a 1.80m antenna and a Titanium

3710 L 7400 7/8 : 8.1 dB

3735 L, no lock (not find in BS)

edit: Signal:

3710.webp
 
trouble finding any on this sat, do i need the plate in or out?
 
''You need the plate in. Plate in = LR polarity''......thanks Chris and talking of 'Polarity' my scan early this morning shows I need to move it!! :D

Apologies for the Polarization being in reverse.

Some 70 transponders but still a lot missing and a few mins later added and lost a few to the first scan. ;)

40.5ºW  C  12-09-2015a.webp
40.5ºW  C  12-09-2015b.webp
40.5ºW  C  12-09-2015c.webp 40.5ºW  C  12-09-2015d.webp 40.5ºW  C  12-09-2015e.webp

3628 R 2170 Brazil - http://redeuniao.com.br/novo/
40.5W_3628,894_L_2170_(2015-09-12 10.05.54)_dump.ts_000003107.webp

3849 R 2800 DAT TV - Venezuela
40.5W_3849,407_L_2800_(2015-09-12 10.21.57)_dump.ts_000004261.webp

3883 L 1837 Tele Vid - Colombia Televid.TV - Programación
3883 L 1837.webp


4130 R 3844 City TV - Colombia
40.5W_4130,417_L_3844_(2015-09-12 10.50.49)_dump.ts_000007719.webp

4196 R 2960 TV Novo Tempo Rio Grande do Sol - Brazil
40.5W_4196,442_L_2960_(2015-09-12 10.53.51)_dump.ts_000007623.webp
 
hello.
what about today?
4544 R
DVB-S2/8PSK
HEVC
SES UHD and NASA UHD.
are they Hemi West or East?
tnx!
 
could some kind soul post strong transponder. Have moved dish and lost my bearings.
 
40.5 West.....

4097 LHC Footy, fta.


Picture...40west.webp
 
Do you need an extended lnb for that? It's beyond the range of the normal c band one.
 
Do you need an extended lnb for that? It's beyond the range of the normal c band one.


For peeter and CJ,

That's correct CJ, i have one that's set up for circular but it's not on the dish at the moment but will re-fit it very soon :)
 
have somebody "inside inform" about 4544R, is it on West or East Hemi? (I think it is in West, so needs 4-5m antenna or more)
 
have somebody "inside inform" about 4544R, is it on West or East Hemi? (I think it is in West, so needs 4-5m antenna or more)


Feedsat_DXer is the one to ask or answer really. I have received the 4544 RHC mux here in central UK with intermittent lock on my 1.8 CM off-set, but only just .
 
I just have one 2.4 or 2.7m antenna to use.
like this
satdish-3295.jpg
 
Yes, Cband extended frequencies can be received here , exactly in the same way as the regular Cband frequencies.

Qwer_DX can show you some screenshots with his 5m antenna, my 1.80m is TOO small for this position in Cband and the my 3.10m antennas are not able yet to see this position.
 
Interesting. As I'll be getting an LNB rotator sooner or later, I might attempt those extended c band frequencies. Whether the 'tiny' 1.8m dish is enough, remains to be seen
 
Yes, Cband extended frequencies can be received here , exactly in the same way as the regular Cband frequencies.

Qwer_DX can show you some screenshots with his 5m antenna, my 1.80m is TOO small for this position in Cband and the my 3.10m antennas are not able yet to see this position.

Interesting. As I'll be getting an LNB rotator sooner or later, I might attempt those extended c band frequencies. Whether the 'tiny' 1.8m dish is enough, remains to be seen

Well, after reading my contribution: I mean too small for a good C-band extended lock with 1.80m but of course I can lock most of the C- band frequencies .

4544 R is in 8PSK 5/6, signal higher than 9 dB is required and 1.80m is not big enough .
 
Back
Top