6 in 1 file question

DJJE

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Arcelik AS-510D CI
Blue Zeta cam funcard 2. Cas 2 interface with add-on
My Location
UK
I thought 6in1 files were called 6in1 because the files contained all the codes available for all encryption types which have been cracked, but this does not seem to be the case. Am I right? If so, can anyone tell me how it is decided what codes/ecryption make up a 6in1 file?

Thanks,

DJJE.

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
I don't know about 6in1 but it isn't necessarily encryption per se that is cracked.

For example Premiere 1 and 3 are closed but 2 and 4 are open. The keys appear to open both but 2 and 4 are black.

They starting MECM on these channels.MECM means Modified Entitlement Control Message and that means that the CWs are getting furter encrypted with additional code,so that the DPSCs give the wrong CWs on the channels where they use MECMs.The key is still correct only the DPSCs can't handle those MECMs.

DJJE

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Arcelik AS-510D CI
Blue Zeta cam funcard 2. Cas 2 interface with add-on
My Location
UK
DJJE said:
I thought 6in1 files were called 6in1 because the files contained all the codes available for all encryption types which have been cracked, but this does not seem to be the case. Am I right? If so, can anyone tell me how it is decided what codes/ecryption make up a 6in1 file?

Thanks,

DJJE.

I don't think I made myself clear. What I mean is the individual codes in seca files or irdeto file or crypto files etc don't all seem to be included in a 6in1 file. I thought they were called 6in1 files because they contained all the codes?

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
DJJE said:
I don't think I made myself clear. What I mean is the individual codes in seca files or irdeto file or crypto files etc don't all seem to be included in a 6in1 file. I thought they were called 6in1 files because they contained all the codes?

Yes that was the case, a long time ago, back when all encriptions where using V1. most if not all are now on V2 or higher. Back then the files could fit on to a fun card and the card went into a multi type cam or patched box.(MM, or MR, that type of thing.).

Now files are so big we need cards with bigger chips, even so files are so big in most cases only one file will fit on a card. Some while ago a TMB file had 4 packages and could fit on a tit1 card, but even now the tit1 is more or less a dead card.

Hope this helps.