7020 emus and images??

Z

za3toor

hey guys, i am very new to this, but ill try my best..

i am getting a new 7020 soon, and i have been reading from all of the options that i have ahead from diffrent emus and images to install, i was just wondering if this would work...

Install image Gemini_Project_2.60_DM7020
then NewCS v1.14 RC7 for Autoroll Nagra2
then Evocamd Next Level vol1.08 "i don't konw why"

but can i do that configuration on the dreambox???
and can i activate more then one Emu at the same time??
when installing the Emus does it have to be in the "tar.gz" extention or can i just copy the files using the ftp right away???
and do u guys recommand Gemini or Nitro for BEV and DISHNET???

thanks a lot and if there are any other recommanded configrations that is more intersting then the one mentiond above then please tell me...

thanks a lot and you guys have THE BEST SUPPORT website on the web..

thanks a gain
za3toor

B

bigsinky

DVB Freak
My Satellite Setup
1.1m triax motorised from 28.2e to 30w, relook 400, dreambox 7020, DM500, skystar1, nokia 9500,humax FTA, full 7.1 home cinema

xp4600+ @2.7GHz(aircooled) , 4.5TB HDD, 4GB SDRAM, Dual 8800
My Location
Belfast
i am using gemini 2.6, evocamd and newcs on my 7020 and i have to say its pretty stable. stick the latest keys in the right folders and you have quite alot D+, ABSat, TPS, Multivision, Spice Platinum etc etc.

only 1 emu at a time i'm afraid, the tar.gz is probably the easiest way to instal emus. just stick then in the var/tmp folder. alternatively you can unzip that tar file on your pc and put the files in the right folders.

HTH

big sinky

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Are you in the USA/Canada?

If so, your emu choices may be different to those we have working here in Europe.

Just that you mentioned D!sh and B3V...

Z

za3toor

oh really, then what EMU should i be using here for north America, i thought those two emu would be working here as well??

and are there any other emus that i should be looking at that would be intersting??

one last thing how do u know WHEN to turn ON which EMU?

thanks

Z

za3toor

bigsinky said:
i am using gemini 2.6, evocamd and newcs on my 7020 and i have to say its pretty stable. stick the latest keys in the right folders and you have quite alot D+, ABSat, TPS, Multivision, Spice Platinum etc etc.

only 1 emu at a time i'm afraid, the tar.gz is probably the easiest way to instal emus. just stick then in the var/tmp folder. alternatively you can unzip that tar file on your pc and put the files in the right folders.

HTH

big sinky
thanks a lot for your help