7025 keeps crashing

student

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 7025+ 500GB, 85cm transparent dish on motor, 50Mbit line, Czech Link
My Location
East coast UK
Hi everybody, i have just received new DM 7025 with S and C tuners.

I have stareted the box with just cable attached and original image, the box has crashed after few seconds. After each reboot, it crashes again and produces the same error code and reboots itself again, it keeps doing this in a loop.

I have tried to unplug the box several times, but no luck.

Any help how to revive the box greatly appreciated

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Forget about asking questions on your C tuner - read the rules!

Llew

student

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 7025+ 500GB, 85cm transparent dish on motor, 50Mbit line, Czech Link
My Location
East coast UK
Sorry, i didn't mean to break any rules, I was only asking how to fix original image.

Nothing more

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire

chrisfound

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream 7000 + 7025
Sky+ box, On-Dig,
3 laptops, 1 desktop, Win XP and soon '7', OSX on one laptop
My Location
London UK
Hi Student.
The first thing you need to work out is whether you have a fault or an image that does not like a particular tuner.
I would remove both tuners and start up, if the unit works up to the point of no signal, then you know the machine is working.
Try the tuners in turn one by one but not both together (powering down inbetween tuners), test if the S tuner actually receives a signal and you can get a channel list.

If nothing works, then re-flash with the original image from Dream and start again.

For Mr/Ms Liew
I would like to complain about your attitude here;
Student was not asking questions about a specific tuner and I cannot see anything in the rules that states the he/she has done anything wrong as there was no question asked about this box - I cannot see how 'cable' infringed rules this is a piece of screened wire not the format.
This post was for diagnosis (as I read it) on a non-working machine.
Please, in future, be kind to these people and only criticise when they ask specific questions not generic ones.

chrisfound

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream 7000 + 7025
Sky+ box, On-Dig,
3 laptops, 1 desktop, Win XP and soon '7', OSX on one laptop
My Location
London UK
Hi Student.
The first thing you need to work out is whether you have a fault or an image that does not like a particular tuner.
I would remove both tuners and start up, if the unit works up to the point of no signal, then you know the machine is working.
Try the tuners in turn one by one but not both together (powering down inbetween tuners), test if the S tuner actually receives a signal and you can get a channel list.

If nothing works, then re-flash with the original image from Dream and start again.

For Mr/Ms Liew
I would like to complain about your attitude here;
Student was not asking questions about a specific tuner and I cannot see anything in the rules that states the he/she has done anything wrong as there was no question asked about this box - I cannot see how 'cable' infringed rules this is a piece of screened wire not the format.
This post was for diagnosis (as I read it) on a non-working machine.
Please, in future, be kind to these people and only criticise when they ask specific questions not generic ones.