75% signal on sirius4

richard_25

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite dish
My Location
united kingdom
hello there,i just got last week a new receiver samsung viasat from lithuania , i pay around 10pounds a month for sub but when i connect it with my tv, it shows me 00 % quality signal,i dont know what is the problem.i thought maybe the direction of my dish is not ok, but i tried another normal receiver and i got 75% signal on sirius4( 4.8" , i can watch ltv world and other free channels on ,but not the viasat channels).by the way i live in edinburgh and i installed 110cm dish.could anybody help me please?

richard_25

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite dish
My Location
united kingdom
hello there,i just got last week a new receiver samsung viasat from lithuania , i pay around 10pounds a month for sub but when i connect it with my tv, it shows me 00 % quality signal,i dont know what is the problem.i thought maybe the direction of my dish is not ok, but i tried another normal receiver and i got 75% signal on sirius4( 4.8" , i can watch ltv world and other free channels on ,but not the viasat channels).by the way i live in edinburgh and i installed 110cm dish.could anybody help me please?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum richard_25

I have moved your post from the unrelated thread you tagged onto
The signal strength is not so important it is the signal quality that matters.
If however you can receive channels with another stb this suggests your new stb is not set correctly, I suggest you type out the configuration settings you have for the lnb etc and post them here

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum richard_25

I have moved your post from the unrelated thread you tagged onto
The signal strength is not so important it is the signal quality that matters.
If however you can receive channels with another stb this suggests your new stb is not set correctly, I suggest you type out the configuration settings you have for the lnb etc and post them here

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
LNb configuration should be - LNB power on, universal 9750/10600, 22Khz on. If still not working then why not do as Topper has suggested :)

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
LNb configuration should be - LNB power on, universal 9750/10600, 22Khz on. If still not working then why not do as Topper has suggested :)