I have a feed on 8 west.Just a load of colours flashing on and off.It has me baffled ( I dose not take a lot.)
Is it one of those 4.2.2 feeds.
TM5402 100cm dish
I don't beleave it It has gone off while I was writing this.I will post it anyway.
Gibertini 104cm motorised dish with a Technomate 5402 HD CI+ and TBS 6925 + Gibertini 90cm with 9E 13E 19.2E and 28.2/5E with a Hauppauge WinTV NOVA-HD-S2 Media Centre PC and Pure EVOKE Flow Radio + 100cm Channel Master with 2 LNBs at 24.5W and 30W
Certainty looks like how 4:2:2 Chroma would affect many DVB boxes probably a testcard underneath all that. 8W is normally full of 4:2:2 feeds, mostly from France, Switzerland and the odd German and Italian.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.