83 east KU TATA sky in ITALY

paul682 said:
I CAN PROVE IT

next sunday when i go there

the dish is far 20 km from my hometown

you know??????

ciao

And where is your digital satellite receiver/decorder?
 
paul682 said:
there where i have the dish

20 km from my home town!

ciao
HI PAUL,

Congrats on getting 83 signal.

The Dish seems to be a primefocus one. which brand and Type LNB did u used for Ku on this dish ?

Regards,
MBD
 
paul682 said:
Lnb Invacom Quad

Qtf 031

Very Good One
For Fringe Reception Zoneù
Ok

What's the price of that LNB?
 
paul682 said:
hy guys

what amazing is our hobby

yesterday after another day of cathc at 28,2 astra 2d

i try to get something more east...........................

and the miracle happened!

at 83 east i can get with a good signal on my 3,7 prodelin

all the 12 transponders of the TATA SKY mux of INDIA

the only bad news................was that all the 180 channels

was encrypted in VIDEOGUARD but

the satisfaction i prove was without words!!

now i can consider my PRODELIN 3,7 a good dish

definitively

now im happy sat man

more to come

i send u some photo of the receiver

and i put some " data changes "

to lyngsat and flysat

good monday
ciao to all

big big day!
very happy
:):):)



Paul can you upload the LNB adjustment snaps for the antenna
 
Moradabad said:
Paul can you upload the LNB adjustment snaps for the antenna


Paul has not been active on the forum for over a year so do not expect a reply soon
 
Topper said:
Paul has not been active on the forum for over a year so do not expect a reply soon

Yaa, I hope he comes one day
 
I receive some tps from ku band of Insat 83 east but the signal is low and very unstable so the receiver is not able to lock it .
I receive quite well the C - Band
 

Attachments

  • DSC02937.webp
    DSC02937.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 67
adonis1 said:
I receive some tps from ku band of Insat 83 east but the signal is low and very unstable so the receiver is not able to lock it .
I receive quite well the C - Band

What size dish you are using for Insat 83
 
Moradabad said:
What size dish you are using for Insat 83

There is this info in my profile ( my system) , another info is that , there is reception of Insat 83E at northern Greece with 3m dish ,but I don't know exactly the receiving number of ku band tps .
 
adonis1 said:
There is this info in my profile ( my system) , another info is that , there is reception of Insat 83E at northern Greece with 3m dish ,but I don't know exactly the receiving number of ku band tps .

Thanks adonis1 for the info.

Are you using smart titanium 0.2db or Prime Focus KU LNB.
 
Moradabad said:
Thanks adonis1 for the info.
Are you using smart titanium 0.2db or Prime Focus KU LNB.

I'm using smart titanium 0.2db for ku band reception , i think it's a good one lnb , also I have a 0.1 db - photo - but i want to test it , more .
 

Attachments

  • DSC02948.webp
    DSC02948.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC02949.webp
    DSC02949.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 35
adonis1 said:
I'm using smart titanium 0.2db for ku band reception , i think it's a good one lnb , also I have a 0.1 db - photo - but i want to test it , more .

thanks adonis1 for wonderful snaps.

Can you do me a favour, can you upload the complete picture of ur 3M dish antenna which has this lnb fitted
 
Moradabad said:
can you upload the complete picture of ur 3M dish antenna which has this lnb fitted

Moradabad

my offset dish is 1.65X155 and not 3M , as my lnb system that you can see , I don't use it very often cos of strong winds , usually i use ,just a single ku or C band lnb for fringe reception

-http://www.satshop24.de/satshop24_s/c_band_und_ku_band_dual_nachruestsatz_fu.html
 

Attachments

  • DSC02959.webp
    DSC02959.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 46
i want to install dishtv or tatasky in italy. i don't know how can i install it? plz help me???
 
Forget Dish TV. 95E is below your horizon so impossible to get. Even Tata Sky from 83E should be a huge problem with 2.9° elevation in Bergamo. This means not only a big dish but 100% free sight to SE. 2.9° means for example that in 100m horizontal distance the must not be any obstacle higher than 5m blocking the signal path.
 
Tanzania is more nearer to TATA signal than Italy, but i can not get signal by using 4M dish. Some C band signal I get, but Ku TATA completely no signal.
 
Back
Top