8m dish in Brazil receiving Astra/Hotbird

Any updates now what Mr Schumacher is receiving from his giant antenna.
 
Okay, cos, the ones you posted were removed.
 
Replaced with new video link. [tube]B_a5MYlR_cU[/tube]
 
Unfortunately Klaus Schumacher died one month ago, at the age of 85. So there will be no more new videos from him...
 
hello, nice post.
there is another post where he was working on cooling the lnb to lower the noise figure.
first he used freon spray, then he was going to use a cooling transistor like the 12 v portable refrigators.
ralph
 
Aww. I hadnt heard he had died - must have been when I was on holiday and only dropping in now and then. RIP Klaus.
 
I had not heard, either; RIP Klaus.
 
RIP! Klaus, you made an awesome dish. :)
 
..I too had no idea Klaus had joined the spectral host in the ether ...
A true pioneer of the hobby ..
An inspiration to many ...
My admiration at his abilities and achievements ....and my condolences to all that knew him .

A legend has passed this way ...and won't be soon forgotten.
VS
 
Back
Top