chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
Just seen this on sky news, think i will need to get myself one of these :) Shame about the £700 price tag just have to wait until china mass produce them.

If pulling your luggage along in an airport is proving too much, then a new motorised suitcase may be the solution you are looking for.

Live Luggage's PA suitcase has motorised wheels which operate when the case is pulled along.

The motors respond to an increase in angle, or difficult surfaces to give extra power to help somebody pull them along.

The case also comes with an adjustable anti-gravity handle, which shifts most of the weight of the contents onto the wheels.

This means that even without the motorised wheels in action, the case is still lighter for people to drag along.

The manufacturers claim that a 30kg case will only feel like 3kg because of the handle and the power wheels.

The case comes with a rechargeable battery pack inside which is recharged in the same way as a mobile phone.

It can run for around half a mile when fully charged.

"Wheelie cases were a great step forward, but they came out 25 years ago, and this is the first real innovation since then," said Live Luggage marketing manager Clive Hemsley.

"Power assistance means no more struggling with heavy cases and no more neck, back or shoulder aches."

It is not cheap to bring modern luggage technology to your travel experience, with the PA retailing for £700.

Attachments

• suitcase.jpg
    suitcase.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 12

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
30kg. Cattle class allowance is 20kg? Hmmm..

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
Well I can live with that

If U are in the money trade, U could always buy help :-rofl2

When I do trawel I do it light

Toothbrush, money and a pass will take U any where