A middle-aged man

raggytash

Reaction score
A middle-aged man was told at the hospital that he had only 24 hours to live. He went home in a state of shock and fell into his wife's arms. "I've been told I've only got 24 hours to live," he said. "Can we have s_x one last time?" "Of course, honey," she said, and they went to bed. Four hours later, he turned to her and said: "Could we have s_x again? I've only '" got 20 hours to live. It will probably be our last chance." "Sure, honey," replied his wife and they had s_x. - Eight hours later, he asked her. "Do you think we could have s_x one more time? -, After all, I've only got 12 hours to live." I "OK," said the wife and they had s_x. Four hours later, he nudged her in bed. "I just realized I've only got eight hours to live. Could we have s_x one last time?" "Very well," she sighed. "It's the least I can do in the circumstances". Four hours later, he woke her again. "I've only got fours to live. Would you mind if we had s_x just one more time, our final act of love?" " This was too much for the wife. "Listen," she snapped, "you may not have to get up in the morning, but I do!"