ABS 3A @ 3.0°W feeds

I can never get a signal on the feeds. Tried plenty of times, Match of the Day, German football etc.

I get a fairly strong 9 dB signal on the Capri channels on 12739 V. 1.1 m dish in Dundalk.
 
3W it has bad signals all over Europe ..110 Famaval no signal..
 
Do we know what dish size is required?
 
11470 V 10000
UKI-1476 R1BW Main Stage

View attachment 124639

Credit to stanley_cassidy, paajer
Also UKI-1476 R1 BW 2ND STAGE

Satellite: ABS 3A 3.0W
Transponder: 11483 MHz
Polarization: Vertical
Symbol Rate: 10000
FEC: 3/5
Modulation: 8PSK
Standard: DVB-S2
-
A bit weaker than the main stage feed, not stable on my 1.5m Gibby.
 
I will have a chance to check Wednesday (not before unfortunately ), the lineup is quite impressive, it will be interesting to hear Neneh Cherry after all these years.

 
I will have a chance to check Wednesday (not before unfortunately ), the lineup is quite impressive, it will be interesting to hear Neneh Cherry after all these years.

Check what? The lineup is one of the more impressive ones of the last year or so and I tune into the feed every year so it would be a shame if they moved to 3W
 
Signal levels in this location on 3W.

From your earlier post I had assumed the change had already occurred, unless you know of feeds from other birds.
 
A few here.They look to be all from 3 W.
Nameless 11461_1 ABS Test card
11461.V 3062 1/2
Nameless 11581_1
11581 V 3333. 3/4
Tandberg Service
11599 V 3333 3/4
EU Parlamenti Valasztasok 2019 MSZP Eredmenyvaro Budapest
11607 H 3699 3/4
SKAI02
12677V 3332.5/6
SKAI03
12681 V 3333 5/6
Ericsson Service
12686 V 3000 3/4
TBS6983 105 cm Dish.
3w1.webp
 
Check what? The lineup is one of the more impressive ones of the last year or so and I tune into the feed every year so it would be a shame if they moved to 3W
No Glastonbury in 2018.
 
CRETE 001
11581 V 3332 3/4.
Service 01
12677 V 3333 3/4
TBS6983 105cm Dish
3w.webp3w 2.webp
 

Attachments

  • 3w4.webp
    3w4.webp
    58.8 KB · Views: 6
Aviva
11506 V 9999 8PSK 3/5.
TBS6983 105cm Dish
3w4.webp
 

Attachments

  • 3w6.webp
    3w6.webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 6
Looks stuffed.

Is there a catapult or trebuchet involved ?
 
Dancing on Ice, 4.2.2 BISS Encrypted..DOI.webp
 
F1 feed for Channel 4. BISS Encrypted
Screenshot_2020-08-01-13-57-06.webp
 
Not a fan of this drivel, but feed is up, practicing I think...

Celebrity.webp
 
Back
Top