djbaz
Archived Member
- My Satellite Setup
- Force 516s Motorised System, 90cm dish,
plus Sky Digital
- My Location
- Wales, UK
Yes still live now showing RugbyWas it tagged as UKi1803 Enc1 ITV? Comes up as "No Name" here.
Yes still live now showing RugbyWas it tagged as UKi1803 Enc1 ITV? Comes up as "No Name" here.
"I'm a Celebrity...." - total CRAP, and so a bloody good reason to AVOID!![]()
Ah I just saw the info but guess it's gone now ? If not not a trace here at 2143
Still there. If it's the same as when the feed was FTA then it's just a play out of what is being shown on ITV, nothing particularly interesting.
PS I don't watch the show but it's nice to know it's possible to receive the feed of a major TV series. I caught the testcard so I'm happy.
Nothing - not even a flicker of signal - from that transponder here for me - North west - Uk using 2.4 c.m. offset ...Anyone of you locking this? If so, where and what antenna size?
Your location will be easier to find if you use "Near Ljubljana in Slovenia" when asking reception questions. as Melmac does not show as a location here.