Absolute Novice

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Nil I need advice
My Location
Nottingham
I am an absolute novice to the satellite world and only got S*y last year.I have now found myself separated and thought wouldn,t it be nice to watch my own programmes for a change! I wish to purchase a motorised satellite system which will allow me to watch movies, angling features such as dis*very, europen televison, martial arts and adult channels. I am based in Nottingham and hope to use my computer linked to a television and satellite system.
I quite fancy a new hd plasma system but know nothing about satellite receivers, dishes, motors or LNB's. I have seen a couple of receivers such as the Ph*nix apollo and a number of techno* te ones. so any advice or help would be appreciated.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
welcome to the forum nogginthesproggin

Well as you are now the boss the first thing you will have to decide is what is your budget for this project, then and only then can people advise you. I would suggest you have a read of the motorised section of the board and get a feel for what it all involves. There are many routes to go and it is all down to your pocket, ability and patience.

Am moving this to a more approriate section