Abu Dhabi Sports on Nilesat 201.

Old topic I know, but looking to get ADMC sports on 7°West in Kent (Margate) South East UK... is it reliable?

First question - got room for a big dish and prepared to get planning permission for the same.
 
I have been informed I can get all the transponders I need with a 1 metre dish, what say you?
 
Depends which bird its on and exactly which channels you want.

Eutel 7West A is a reasonably easy catch. Nilesat 201 is difficult.

http://www.flysat.com/nilesat.php


You still have the problem that any receivers you fit now will be junk in early 2014 when paired receivers are bought in, and do you want numerous pubs hounding you when their cards suddenly expire in the Spring and a pub full of raucous football fans has black screens? :D.
 
AD sports is already paired up. Why not try 26e instead. I get signal from AD sports on my 1.2m but it's below lock.
 
Not sure if this is the right transponder on 26E,if it is I get it here alright.
TM5402HD 100cm dish.
 

Attachments

  • ad2.webp
    ad2.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 40
  • ad3.webp
    ad3.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 33
That is Dubai mate.
 
Back
Top