• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Adding channels to Manhattan Starlight 6800

My Satellite Setup
Motorised Starlight 6800
In the past when stations moved i did a channel search & managed to find new positions
(menu > install > channel search > start {auto all}). However, i'm having a problem updating
new position of FM4 radio station. Ive got 2 listings but they're both the old frquency
It appears the "new" frequency is on a different TP,namely Europe Online TP60. But i dont
seem to be able to add it. If i go menu > install > channel search >TP Data > ok >it brings
up list of TPs & its currently on TP 62. Clicking left twice brings up TP60, where the new
position is.If i then click ok, it should then search channels on that TP & add them. But it
doesnt add anything new. Right now, the only way i can tune into the station is when i get to
TP Data part, i leave it on TP60 & listen from there. Not ideal & if theres other TV stations
i want to add, i cannot.

Ive also just got a dragon cam with the sim card for INxtc but again the channel is not stored & looks like i need to add the TP for that, but cannot work out how to do it.

Could someone guide me through this please? What am i doing wrong?