PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Again, this is for the earlier HDR so may be different on the later one.

You press the menu button and second down is the Edit Channels option. Edit Favourite List is then second option in there. As I've never used the favourites option I'm a bit in the dark what choosing favourites does but you can move channels as required into the Favourites pane.

Hope that's the same or similar enough.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Try "Home" to access "Menu" functions.

Mind you, I'm not sure that will help specifically with the Favourites issue!

The 1010 Remote Telecommander has a reputation for being dreadful.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
That looks like you bring the channel listings up - the two columns of a dozen or so channels if its anything like my little Humax in the bedroom. Then press ok and a symbol (tick or similar) should appear next to the channel name

A

archive10

Any other suggestions
Just checked on my 1010:
As written above, you press home ("Humax button"), choose settings + OK, then right arrow three times to go to the second page.
On this page there is item called "Freesat" or something similar, press OK to choose that, then you are shown the channel list, and can check the ones you want as favourites.
After choosing which to have in your favourites list, you press back to save, acknowledge the "Yes/No" question, and you are back in menu.
Next time you are inthe EPG, press the list button, and chooise favourites to only display your favourites.