ADMIN-7020 thread only?

Tiggy

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Hi all, just wondered if it was posible to add a Dreambox 7020 only thread.
Due to the box being new (and me owning one) I thought that to save confusion over images etc it would be nice to have its own thread/section.

This said would it not now make sense also to have seperate threads/sections for the 7000, 5600, 500 etc.?

Regards,
Tiggy

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Unfortunately we cannot justify a separate section and if we make any more sticky threads, we will run the risk of driving the other posts off of the front page.

A vast amount of the information discussed is common to all of the Dreamboxes, and I would guess that once installed, most of the images behave in the same manner, regardless of which box is being used.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
To avoid the confusion it is always easy to state at the beginning of the thread that the box is a xxxx.

Tiggy

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Thanks, it was worth a try.
I will just have to try and muddle my way through the available software.
Tiggy.