adult channels available

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Messages
228
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
#1
i want to know if there is any ku-band adult channel over india. help will be appreciated
 

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Messages
21,727
Likes
3,311
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
#2
gauch21 said:
i want to know if there is any ku-band adult channel over india. help will be appreciated
Why not have a look at h**p://www.lyngsat.com and decide which satellite you can receive then see if what you want is listed.
 
Messages
4
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox
#3
You might try Express 6A at 80 deg E. There are some Russian Channels thay may interest you.

Additionally you can get Hotbird signals in India, but it largely depends upon your co-ordinates. You'll require a special 10 ft. metallic dish (preferably mesh) if you are able to receive the signal et-al. The normal small dish will not be adequate.
 

rnsundar

Regular Member
Messages
28
Likes
0
#4
You can see Bluekiss (Not Hardcore one) Softcore Adult channel thru Asiasat3S @ 105.5 E. But you have to pay for it.
 

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Messages
228
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
#5
i have tried searching on all satellites over india on lyngsat.com, but couldnt find any adult channel on ku-band. even the bluekiss on asiasat3s is on c-band. i have a 1.8ft ku-dish so hotbirds are a no-no. please advise if there are ny adult ku-band channel being broadcasted over india. urgent help needed
 

Hareesh

Regular Member
Messages
626
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
#7
gauch21 said:
i have tried searching on all satellites over india on lyngsat.com, but couldnt find any adult channel on ku-band. even the bluekiss on asiasat3s is on c-band. i have a 1.8ft ku-dish so hotbirds are a no-no. please advise if there are ny adult ku-band channel being broadcasted over india. urgent help needed
Hi Gauch
I like to know what are the other satellites you can view with this dish on Ku band?You are getting 10977 H Cgn TV at 36000?
 

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Messages
228
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
#8
har_3100 said:
Hi Gauch
I like to know what are the other satellites you can view with this dish on Ku band?You are getting 10977 H Cgn TV at 36000?
yes i am getting cgn tv on 10977 h 36000.
 
Top