advance needed: sexview channels

My Satellite Setup
80cm DISH
pointing at hotbird 13
Morgan decoder
My Location
essex, England
Hi everyone,

Recently got a new Sat system with an 80cm dish pointing to Hotbird 13 with a Morgan's decoder. I brought a adult card from Turbosat for the sexview channels. At first all 12 channels could be watched but just recently i have noticed that the following channels have problems (the channels are there but very bad picture)

s_x view 24
s_x view dp
s_x view hot

The Sat single is strong and the other channels are fine. is anyone else having this issue? any ideas?

thanks,
Aran.

wurzel

My Location
south west uk
Hi M8,
Yes the picture quality of some of sexview channels is really appalling, i wont be renewing my card when it expires thats for sure. wurzel.

flashgordon1952

My Satellite Setup
sky amstrad and panasonic systems 6 pack setup. two 42cm dishes.just ordered a technomate 6900HD with motorised system one metre dish. also at another address.twin feed static 80 mm dish non digital system. 6 year old dell with server memory 680 of
My Location
essex in the wilds somewhere
topman1983 said:
Hi everyone,

Recently got a new Sat system with an 80cm dish pointing to Hotbird 13 with a Morgan's decoder. I brought a adult card from Turbosat for the sexview channels. At first all 12 channels could be watched but just recently i have noticed that the following channels have problems (the channels are there but very bad picture)

s_x view 24
s_x view dp
s_x view hot

The Sat single is strong and the other channels are fine. is anyone else having this issue? any ideas?

thanks,
Aran.
again this seems to be a problem with MCT as well . quality is appalling /poor. then again i got eyesight anyway