aerial bracket

handyman 44

My Satellite Setup
sky digibox also technomate tm 1000 ci
motorised 80 cm dish
My Location
norwich "up the city" down the ipswich
hi i was looking for a way to support a 18 element aerial on a 3 foot pole on top of a bungalow . as theres no chimmey and no gable end . and the othere alt is a 25 foot scaffold pole down the garden which i did not rearly want to do . ps a wall mount would be to unsightly . some thing that fits to the ridge tile would be ideal

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
A through the roof mount should be fine, remove a tile, clamp mast to joists and slot on the waterproof lead tile (fits under the surrounding tiles/slates).

Search for HIRSCHMANN Lead Roof Flashing KIT www.grax.co.uk sell them.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Anything more than a tiny antenna is too big for those mounts, I use the occasional one here and there, mostly for minidishes, but there is a lot of movement with them if in an exposed position and the roof need to have large heavy tiles.

handyman 44

My Satellite Setup
sky digibox also technomate tm 1000 ci
motorised 80 cm dish
My Location
norwich "up the city" down the ipswich
thanks i was scratching my head a bit but think the lead flashing will do the trick