My Satellite Setup
1.2M motorized dish
manhattan receiver
dell pentium 4, 2meg broadband
My Location
england
hi guys, thanks for the forum, iv got lots of new info,
but i still need help
first of im thinking of getting a dragon cam, i know i'll need the 321 predator update for it, but is there anything else i need? also how excatly do i do this? does the cam come with software and leads for instance?iv never used an external cam before! so please excuse my ignorance.
also do i still need to use a programmer with this cam (i have a universal iso 7816 card writer, using card pro software) i used this before to write files to my funcard.
finally is my recevicer ok to use with the dragon, i have a manhattan starlight 6800?do i need to change anything on this, iv also never updated this before.
anyway thanks for any advice, phil.

oh i forgot to ask, can i get channels enrcypted in BISS, such as tv8 at 42east?
do i need to enter keys for this and if so how is that done?
thanks again

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You will need a programmer card and a Phoenix programmer, not sure whether yours will do.

C

c.barber

Some Strange Dude :D
My Satellite Setup
Starsat SR-X200CI and 80cm dish (0.3db LNB) on Hispasat 30w
My Location
Suffolk Coast
is it possbile to get TV8 Turkey with Dragon CAM? I have Inifinity Phoenix Programmer

C.Barber :)