Al Jazeera Sports HD 2 Frequency on Nilesat

arkina

Member
My Satellite Setup
Nilesat & ADMC Humax Box
My Location
Cyprus
Hi,

I am trying to find the correct frequency for the above from Nilesat without any luck. I have tried 12.264 27500 H 3/4 (and 2/3) but do not receive a signal. Can anyone suggest an alternative frequency please for Nilesat ? I receive all the existing Al Jazeera Channels (+1 to +10 plud HD 1) with no problems in Cyprus. Thanks in anticipation. Arkina
 
Do you get any of the other Nilesat 201 frequencies?

-http://www.flysat.com/nilesat.php
 
Analogue,

Thank you for the quick response. Yes, I receive all the ADMC Channels on 12092 V and 12111 H on Nilesat 201 no problem at all. My Al Jazeera Card is enabled for JSC Sports +1 to +10 and HD 1. I found after my post that the Frequency may not be 12.264 but 12.265 as I stated. However, last night I tried a number of times on both frequencies without success. I've just tried again this morning and the JSC Sports HD 1, HD 2 and HD Test Channels on Nilsesat have now all appeared and are decoded !! Not sure why it wouldn't pick them up last night. Once again thank you for your response.

arkina
 
Most likely a temporary error. However good news that its sorted :)
 
Back
Top